|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
(b) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(c) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
(d) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
2. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 250,000 roubles.
(b) 100,000 roubles.
(c) 50,000 roubles.
(d) 500,000 roubles.
3. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
4. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
(b) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(c) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
(d) Yes, and she leaves with him.
5. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(c) An apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
2. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
3. What illness does Hippolite have?
4. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
5. Who goes first in the game?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)