|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(b) He runs out of the house.
(c) He screams uncontrollably.
(d) He faints.
2. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) Ganja's boarding house.
(b) Lebedev's villa.
(c) The Yephanchin's house.
(d) Rogozhin's house.
3. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
4. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A story.
(b) An article.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
5. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) People make fun of Rogozhin for entertainment.
(b) People avoid Rogozhin from embarrassment.
(c) The party is happy to see him.
(d) The party is disgusted but interested in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
2. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
3. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
4. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
5. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)