|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Steal a cross from Myshkin.
(b) Marry Myshkin.
(c) Stay away from Myshkin.
(d) Give Nastassya money.
2. Who wrote the article?
3. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing secrets about the women.
(b) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(c) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(d) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
4. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) An article.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A story.
5. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(b) He screams uncontrollably.
(c) He runs out of the house.
(d) He faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
2. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
3. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
4. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
5. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)