|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He went to prison.
(c) He died.
(d) He is in an insane asylum.
2. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(c) An apology.
3. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) In Nastassya's bedroom.
(b) In Povlovsk Park.
(c) In Rogozhin's library.
(d) In front of Myshkin's home.
4. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
(a) He watches people and makes up stories about them.
(b) He reads.
(c) He talks to a stranger.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
(a) Follow the suspected thief.
(b) Mug the suspected thief.
(c) Rob the suspected thief's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
2. How does Aglaya claim Ganja proved his love for her?
3. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
4. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
5. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)