|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
(a) He is in an insane asylum.
(b) He went to prison.
(c) He died.
(d) He ran away.
2. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
(a) A rug woven in the design of a cross.
(b) A secret drawer in the dresser.
(c) A religious painting.
(d) A lamp that shines all night.
3. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
(a) No one reacts, acting bored.
(b) Everyone is upset and runs to stop Hippolite.
(c) Everyone gets angry and yells at Hippolite.
(d) Everyone laughs, disbelieving.
4. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 100,000,000 roubles.
(b) 70,000,000 roubles.
(c) 50,000,000 roubles.
(d) 10,000,000 roubles.
5. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
2. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
3. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
4. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
5. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)