|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired banker.
(b) He is a retired dressmaker.
(c) He is a retired army officer.
(d) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
2. Who does Aglaya tell her mother she is going to marry, when Madam Yephanchin interrupts Aglaya and Myshkin's meeting in the park?
3. How much money is Lebedev missing?
(a) 600 roubles.
(b) 800 roubles.
(c) 400 roubles.
(d) 200 roubles.
4. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
5. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
(a) Sit down on his lap.
(b) Get down on her knees.
(c) Stand above him on the stairs.
(d) Lay prone on the grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
2. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
3. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
4. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
5. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)