|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Totsky's story about?
(a) Sending a false letter to a woman's husband.
(b) Stealing a woman's affections.
(c) Seducing an older woman for money.
(d) Blackmailing a priest.
2. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He screams uncontrollably.
(b) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
(c) He faints.
(d) He runs out of the house.
3. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
(a) She likes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(b) She dislikes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(c) She is bored with the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(d) She is envious of the people who are visiting Myshkin.
4. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) One week.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Four days.
5. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
(a) He cries.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He storms out of the room.
(d) He yells at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
2. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
3. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
4. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
5. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)