|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
(b) General Yephanchin.
2. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Play charades.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Dance for the group.
(d) Sing a song.
3. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(b) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(c) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
(d) Describing secrets about the women.
4. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
5. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
(a) Myshkin says he came to be near Aglaya.
(b) Myshkin says he came to get away from Moscow.
(c) Myshkin says he came to rekindle his friendship with Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin says he came to win Nastassya's love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. How does Aglaya claim Ganja proved his love for her?
4. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
5. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)