|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
(a) Myshkin says he came to get away from Moscow.
(b) Myshkin says he came to be near Aglaya.
(c) Myshkin says he came to rekindle his friendship with Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin says he came to win Nastassya's love.
2. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 50,000 roubles.
(b) 250,000 roubles.
(c) 100,000 roubles.
(d) 500,000 roubles.
3. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They go around the table clockwise.
(b) They draw names from a hat.
(c) They volunteer to go next.
(d) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
4. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
(a) Adjectives describing a book.
(b) Initials on a rosary.
(c) The name of a character.
(d) The location of a house.
5. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
(a) 100,000,000 roubles.
(b) 50,000,000 roubles.
(c) 70,000,000 roubles.
(d) 10,000,000 roubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
2. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
3. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
4. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
5. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)