|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
2. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Marry Myshkin.
(b) Stay away from Myshkin.
(c) Steal a cross from Myshkin.
(d) Give Nastassya money.
3. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
(a) Sit down on his lap.
(b) Lay prone on the grass.
(c) Stand above him on the stairs.
(d) Get down on her knees.
4. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is horrified.
(b) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(c) Myshkin is irritated.
(d) Myshkin doesn't care.
5. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By jumping off a bridge.
(b) By poisoning himself.
(c) By shooting himself.
(d) By hanging himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
2. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
3. How does the party react when Vera says Hippolite is going to kill himself?
4. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
5. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)