|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Stay away from Myshkin.
(b) Give Nastassya money.
(c) Marry Myshkin.
(d) Steal a cross from Myshkin.
2. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
(a) Rob the suspected thief's house.
(b) Mug the suspected thief.
(d) Follow the suspected thief.
3. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
4. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired army officer.
(b) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
(c) He is a retired dressmaker.
(d) He is a retired banker.
5. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At sunrise.
(c) At noon.
(d) At sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
2. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
3. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
4. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
5. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)