|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses a bowl.
(b) She uses her hands.
(c) She has a servant get it.
(d) She uses tongs.
2. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) In Nastassya's bedroom.
(b) In Rogozhin's library.
(c) In Povlovsk Park.
(d) In front of Myshkin's home.
3. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A story.
(b) A book.
(c) An article.
(d) A poem.
4. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) Whether he is happy.
(b) What he is thinking.
(c) When he is leaving.
(d) Whether he loves her.
5. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(a) Burdovsky's mother.
(d) Government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
2. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
3. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
4. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
5. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)