|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) In Nastassya's bedroom.
(b) In Rogozhin's library.
(c) In front of Myshkin's home.
(d) In Povlovsk Park.
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is horrified.
(b) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(c) Myshkin doesn't care.
(d) Myshkin is irritated.
3. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
(a) A lamp that shines all night.
(b) A religious painting.
(c) A rug woven in the design of a cross.
(d) A secret drawer in the dresser.
4. Who goes first in the game?
5. Who wrote the article?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
2. How much money is Lebedev missing?
3. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
4. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
5. What is Totsky's story about?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)