|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) The Yephanchin's house.
(b) Ganja's boarding house.
(c) Rogozhin's house.
(d) Lebedev's villa.
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is horrified.
(b) Myshkin doesn't care.
(c) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
(d) Myshkin is irritated.
3. What is Hippolite's response to Madam Yephanchin's anger?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He cries.
(c) He storms out of the room.
(d) He yells at her.
4. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
(a) Sit down on his lap.
(b) Stand above him on the stairs.
(c) Get down on her knees.
(d) Lay prone on the grass.
5. How does Nastassya react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) She is bored by him.
(b) She is pleased with the reaction to him.
(c) She is sad to see him and pouts.
(d) She is angry at him and avoids him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
2. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
3. How does Aglaya claim Ganja proved his love for her?
4. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)