|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nastassya expect to try to get the money?
2. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
(a) He talks to a stranger.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He reads.
(d) He watches people and makes up stories about them.
3. What is Radomsky's former profession?
(a) He is a retired government beaurocrat.
(b) He is a retired banker.
(c) He is a retired army officer.
(d) He is a retired dressmaker.
4. What does Burdovsky want from Myshkin?
(b) An apology.
5. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
(a) He expects Myshkin to sue him.
(b) He expects Myshkin to kick him out.
(c) He expects Myshkin to forgive him.
(d) He expects Myshkin to stop being his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
2. Who runs after Nastassya and Rogozhin when they leave?
3. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
4. Who wrote the article?
5. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)