|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
(a) He faints.
(b) He screams uncontrollably.
(c) He runs out of the house.
(d) He hits his head, knocking himself unconscious.
2. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
(c) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
3. Who goes first in the game?
4. What does Lebedev expect Myshkin to do, now that he knows Lebedev was involved with the scandalous article?
(a) He expects Myshkin to forgive him.
(b) He expects Myshkin to sue him.
(c) He expects Myshkin to kick him out.
(d) He expects Myshkin to stop being his friend.
5. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) When he is leaving.
(b) Whether he is happy.
(c) What he is thinking.
(d) Whether he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
2. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
3. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
4. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
5. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)