|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They volunteer to go next.
(b) They go around the table clockwise.
(c) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(d) They draw names from a hat.
2. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) In Rogozhin's library.
(b) In Povlovsk Park.
(c) In front of Myshkin's home.
(d) In Nastassya's bedroom.
3. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
(a) People make fun of Rogozhin for entertainment.
(b) People avoid Rogozhin from embarrassment.
(c) The party is disgusted but interested in him.
(d) The party is happy to see him.
4. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
(a) Describing the worst thing someone's done to them.
(b) Describing embarrasing information about themselves.
(c) Describing the worst thing they've ever done.
(d) Describing secrets about the women.
5. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They think it's hilarious.
(b) They are mildly amused.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
2. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
3. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
4. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
5. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)