|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
(a) Yes, and she leaves with him.
(b) No, she accepts no one's proposal.
(c) Yes, but then she almost immediately leavs with Rogozhin.
(d) No, she accepts Rogozhin immediately.
2. How does Myshkin react to the idea that someone stole Lebedev's money?
(a) Myshkin is horrified.
(b) Myshkin doesn't care.
(c) Myshkin is irritated.
(d) Myshkin is secretly pleased.
3. Whose death does Yephanchin tell a story about?
(a) His sister.
(b) His schoolteacher.
(c) His landlady.
(d) His mother.
4. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They think it's hilarious.
(b) They are mildly amused.
(c) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
(d) They are upset.
5. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
(a) A secret drawer in the dresser.
(b) A rug woven in the design of a cross.
(c) A lamp that shines all night.
(d) A religious painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
2. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
3. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
4. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
5. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)