|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
(a) Lay prone on the grass.
(b) Get down on her knees.
(c) Stand above him on the stairs.
(d) Sit down on his lap.
2. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) Lebedev's villa.
(b) Ganja's boarding house.
(c) Rogozhin's house.
(d) The Yephanchin's house.
3. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 250,000 roubles.
(b) 500,000 roubles.
(c) 100,000 roubles.
(d) 50,000 roubles.
4. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
(a) Myshkin encourages Nastassya to marry Rogozhin.
(b) Myshkin says he doesn't care if Nastassya marries Rogozhin.
(c) Myshkin warns Nastassya against Rogozhin.
(d) Myshkin also proposes to Nastassya.
5. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) When he is leaving.
(b) Whether he is happy.
(c) What he is thinking.
(d) Whether he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
2. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
3. What happens to Ganja, after Nastassya gives up Rogozhin's money?
4. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
5. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)