|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
(a) Poor knight.
(b) Tilting at windmills.
(c) Stern order of chivalry.
(d) Arrows of adversary.
2. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
(a) She says Myshkin can only marry her daughter if he's no longer involved with Rogozhin.
(b) She says Myshkin can never marry her daughter.
(c) She doesn't care if Myshkin marries her daughter.
(d) She says Myshkin must marry her daughter.
3. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
(a) What he is thinking.
(b) Whether he is happy.
(c) Whether he loves her.
(d) When he is leaving.
4. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses tongs.
(b) She has a servant get it.
(c) She uses her hands.
(d) She uses a bowl.
5. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
(a) She says he is an idiot.
(b) She says he only pretends to be an idiot.
(c) She says he is not an idiot afterall.
(d) She says at least he is a rich idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
2. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
3. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
4. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
5. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)