|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the article?
2. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By jumping off a bridge.
(b) By shooting himself.
(c) By poisoning himself.
(d) By hanging himself.
3. How does the party react to Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) They think it's hilarious.
(b) They sympathize with Ferdyshchenko.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They are mildly amused.
4. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They draw names from a hat.
(b) They go around the table clockwise.
(c) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(d) They volunteer to go next.
5. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
(c) Ganja's mother.
(d) Madam Yephanchin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
2. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
3. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
4. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
5. How much money is Lebedev missing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)