|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) In front of Myshkin's home.
(b) In Povlovsk Park.
(c) In Rogozhin's library.
(d) In Nastassya's bedroom.
2. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She throws it into the street.
(b) She throws it in the fire.
(c) She tears it up.
(d) She gives it to Myshkin.
3. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
(a) Arriving late.
(b) Inviting himself.
(c) Coming without a partner.
(d) Arriving early.
4. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
(a) A book.
(b) A story.
(c) An article.
(d) A poem.
5. Who wrote the article?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hippolite realize, after seeing Rogozhin in his room at night, that Rogozhin couldn't have been there?
2. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
3. How long does Ganja tell Myshkin that Nastassya has been in town?
4. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
5. What does Myshkin do while he is waiting for Aglaya on the park bench?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)