|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aglaya change when she recites from a reading?
(a) The location of a house.
(b) Initials on a rosary.
(c) Adjectives describing a book.
(d) The name of a character.
2. Who does Lebedev think stole his missing money?
(c) General Yephanchin.
3. What does Nastassya do with Rogozhin's money?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She gives it to Myshkin.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She throws it into the street.
4. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(a) Burdovsky's mother.
(b) Government officials.
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
(a) Ganja thinks Myshkin is thoughtful.
(b) Ganja thinks Myshkin is self-destructive.
(c) Ganja thinks Myshkin is conniving.
(d) Ganja thinks Myshkin is selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party in general react to Rogozhin's arrival?
2. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
3. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
4. What is Myshkin's reaction to Rogozhin's marriage proposal?
5. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)