|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 100,000 roubles.
(b) 250,000 roubles.
(c) 50,000 roubles.
(d) 500,000 roubles.
2. Who does Ganja blame for Burdovsky's claim against Myshkin?
(c) Government officials.
(d) Burdovsky's mother.
3. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
(a) She uses a bowl.
(b) She uses her hands.
(c) She uses tongs.
(d) She has a servant get it.
4. Nastassya has written Aglaya several letters that Aglaya shows Myshkin. What do these letters ask Aglaya to do?
(a) Marry Myshkin.
(b) Stay away from Myshkin.
(c) Give Nastassya money.
(d) Steal a cross from Myshkin.
5. What phrase did Koyla overhear Aglaya say while she was reading Don Quixote?
(a) Tilting at windmills.
(b) Stern order of chivalry.
(c) Arrows of adversary.
(d) Poor knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nastassya ask Myshkin?
2. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
3. At the beginning of Part III, Chapter VI, what decor from Rogozhin's home does Hippolite talk about?
4. What does Ganja say happened to Burdovsky's real father?
5. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)