|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myshkin recuperate from his seizure?
(a) Lebedev's villa.
(b) Ganja's boarding house.
(c) The Yephanchin's house.
(d) Rogozhin's house.
2. How do the party guests decide what order to play the game?
(a) They draw names from a hat.
(b) They go around the table clockwise.
(c) They go in alphabetical order according to name.
(d) They volunteer to go next.
3. Who does Myshkin realize is the woman from his dream in the park?
(c) Ganja's mother.
(d) Madam Yephanchin.
4. How does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) By poisoning himself.
(b) By jumping off a bridge.
(c) By shooting himself.
(d) By hanging himself.
5. What do some guests at the party criticize Myshkin for?
(a) Inviting himself.
(b) Arriving late.
(c) Coming without a partner.
(d) Arriving early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
2. Who first points out the article about Myshkin in the newspaper?
3. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
4. How much money is Myshkin about to inherit?
5. What other literary work does the phrase Aglaya said bring up?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)