|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At sunrise.
(c) At noon.
(d) At sunset.
2. What does Lebedev plan to do about the missing money?
(a) Rob the suspected thief's house.
(b) Follow the suspected thief.
(d) Mug the suspected thief.
3. What does Ferdyshchenko suggest making Myshkin do, as punishment for poor behavior?
(a) Dance for the group.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Play charades.
(d) Play the piano.
4. Who gets fired in Ferdyshchenko's story?
(a) Ferdyshchenko's brother.
(b) A clerk at a shop.
(d) A servant.
5. How does Madam Yephanchin feel about the Prince's visitors?
(a) She is envious of the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(b) She dislikes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(c) She is bored with the people who are visiting Myshkin.
(d) She likes the people who are visiting Myshkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Nastassya accept Myshkin's proposal?
2. What is Madam Yephanchin's position about the possibility of Myshkin marrying her daughter Aglaya?
3. Who is the first visitor who arrives, while Myshkin is recuperating?
4. What game does Nastassya suggest to the men?
5. What does Ganja think of Myshkin, after he's gotten to know him?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)