One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III Ch. VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nastassya sees Myshkin at the end of Chapter VI, what does she do?
(a) Get down on her knees.
(b) Sit down on his lap.
(c) Lay prone on the grass.
(d) Stand above him on the stairs.
2. Where does Hippolite plan to kill himself?
(a) In Povlovsk Park.
(b) In Rogozhin's library.
(c) In Nastassya's bedroom.
(d) In front of Myshkin's home.
3. How much money does Rogozhin offer for Nastassya's hand in marriage?
(a) 50,000 roubles.
(b) 100,000 roubles.
(c) 500,000 roubles.
(d) 250,000 roubles.
4. How does Aglaya claim Ganja proved his love for her?
(a) By slapping her across the face.
(b) By carving her name in his arm.
(c) By offering her all the money he has.
(d) By burning his own hand.
5. What does Myshkin offer Burdovsky?
(a) A gold cross.
(b) A country house.
(c) A letter of apology.
(d) 10,000 roubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the story Ferdyshchenko describes involve stealing?
2. What does Nastassya say about Myshkin after his proposal?
3. What is Radomsky's former profession?
4. What does Nastassya use to retrieve the money?
5. What reason does Myshkin give Aglaya for him coming to Pavlovsk?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)