Part 1 Ch. I-V
1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
3. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
4. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(a) Madame Yephanchin.
(d) Nastassya Flippovna.
5. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To take over a business.
(b) To collect an inheritance.
(c) To find a lost relative.
(d) To be married.
6. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
7. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(b) To his father's funeral service.
(c) To a formal ball.
(d) To a state dinner.
8. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) By shareholding.
(b) By gambling.
(c) As a military leader.
(d) Through an invention.
This section contains 4,793 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)