1. At the beginning of the first chapter, where are the men in the train traveling to?
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. In what country was the hospital located where Prince Myshkin stayed?
3. What illness does Prince Myshkin suffer from?
4. Who is Prince Myshkin traveling to meet?
(b) Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) Madame Yephanchin.
5. What does Rogozhin say his reason is for traveling to Russia?
(a) To be married.
(b) To collect an inheritance.
(c) To take over a business.
(d) To find a lost relative.
6. How does Lebedev react when Rogozhin tells who he is?
7. Where does Rogozhin invite Prince Myshkin?
(a) To a state dinner.
(b) To a formal ball.
(c) To meet Nastassya Flippovna.
(d) To his father's funeral service.
8. How did General Yephanchin make his reputation and fortune?
(a) By gambling.
(b) By shareholding.
(c) Through an invention.
(d) As a military leader.
This section contains 4,793 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)