|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 60, how long does it take the crew to make most of the welds?
(a) Twelve minutes.
(b) Thirty-two minutes.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Twenty-two minutes.
2. In Chapter 44, what does Glinn instruct his men to ask Britton to send to the staging area?
(a) A generator.
(b) A radio.
(c) Medical supplies.
3. In Chapter 74, what prevents the Rolvaag from hiding as it enters the Ice Limit?
(a) Lack of ice.
(b) The Almirante Ramirez is too close.
(c) The size of the Rolvaag.
(d) Bright light.
4. In Chapter 51, what does Britton say she will not allow on board her vessel?
(b) The meteorite.
(c) Glinn's thugs.
5. In Chapter 84, what is happening to the life boats that causes concern to the survivors?
(a) They begin to deflat.
(b) They begin taking on water.
(c) They begin to move back toward the Ice Limit.
(d) They become exposed to the cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 61, what type of job does Lloyd decide he will offer Puppup at the Lloyd Museum?
2. What is the meaning of the term, dead in the water?
3. In Chapter 66, why does a man on the Almirante Ramirez refuses a direct order?
4. In Chapter 79, why does help refuse to come for the Rolvaag?
5. In Chapter 77, what does Britton believe will happen once the Rolvaag stops moving forward?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)