|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 69, what are investigators looking at in an attempt to find out what happened to cause the meteorite to discharge electricity in the cargo hold?
(a) Security footage.
(b) Security logs.
(c) Damage from the discharge.
(d) The meteorite itself.
2. In Chapter 77, what does Britton believe will happen once the Rolvaag stops moving forward?
(a) They will sink.
(b) It will be able to successfully hide from the Almirante Ramirez.
(c) They will be forced to surrender.
(d) It will be dead in the water.
3. In Chapter 59, how long does Vallenar believe he has before his ship is forced into the reefs beyond Isla Deceit?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two hours.
4. In Chapter 83, what does Britton ask Glinn to do?
(a) Leave on a lifeboat with her.
(b) Release the tarp on the meteorite.
(c) Trigger the dead man switch.
(d) Marry her.
5. In Chapter 60, who gets credit for keeping the cradle design simple in order to make the welding quick?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 48, why does Glinn visit the Almirante Ramirez?
2. In Chapter 80, where does Britton recall having seen a ship break its back?
3. In Chapter 60, what happens in the seconds before the meteorite sets off yet another electrical surge?
4. In Chapter 74, what prevents the Rolvaag from hiding as it enters the Ice Limit?
5. In Chapter 47, who does McFarlane point out is blocking the only exit out of the channel?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)