Short Answer Key
1. What is Isla Desolacion?
An island off the coast of Chile.
2. What is Nestor Masangkay looking for on Isla Desolacion?
3. What is an electromagnetic tomographic sounder?
A machine used to see underneath the earth without digging.
4. What does Masangkay find using his electromagnetic tomographic sounder?
5. What is the weather like in Chapter 1 as Masangkay unearths part of his find?
6. Why does Masangkay touch his find in Chapter 1?
He is excited.
7. What is Christie's, the setting of Chapter 3?
An auction house.
8. Where did Wilson Atcitty find a large bone protruding from a sandstone wall as described in Chapter 3?
On the Arizona-New Mexico border.
9. What did the large bone found in a sandstone wall of a canyon turn out to be as described in Chapter 3?
The intertwined skeletons of...
This section contains 3,406 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)