|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 78-85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Puppup believe is responsible for the deaths of Evans, Rochefort, and Masangkay?
2. What is the name of the channel where the Rolvaag lowers its anchor during the recovery of the meteorite?
(a) Jefferson Channel.
(b) Lincoln Channel.
(c) Elizabeth Channel.
(d) Franklin Channel.
3. What is the melting point of the meteorite?
(a) One point two million degrees Kelvin.
(b) One point two thousand degrees Kelvin.
(c) One point two degrees Kelvin.
(d) One point two hundred degrees Kelvin.
4. What does McFarlane want to call the meteorite?
(a) McFarlane meteorite.
(b) Masangkay meteorite.
(c) EES meteorite.
(d) MasanFarlane meteorite.
5. In Chapter 77, what does Glinn express a desire to learn from Britton?
(b) Piano playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 76, what does Vallenar believe Captain Britton is attempting to do in the Ice Limit?
2. What does Amira suggest is off about the color of the meteorite, as she explains in Chapter 25?
3. What element of the San Bushman language does McFarlane have trouble reproducing in Chapter 4?
4. What is Brambell doing in Chapter 32 that he is forced to put aside to conduct the examination of Masangkay's remains?
5. What role is Amira supposed to play while on the expedition?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)