|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 64, Glinn repeatedly suggests Vallenar will do what?
(a) Attack them.
(b) Leave them alone.
(c) Turn around.
(d) Call in reinforcements.
2. In Chapter 61, what happens to the bridge's computers as they watch the movement on radar of the ship in pursuit of the Rolvaag?
(a) They begin giving false readings.
(c) They burn out and go dark.
(d) They momentarily shut down or lose some power.
3. What state does the meteorite become when it reaches its melting point?
4. In Chapter 38, McFarlane recognizes the twin fangs of Hanuxa as what geological formations?
(a) Eroded boulders.
(b) Debris from platonic activity.
(c) Volcanic plugs.
(d) Ancient man-made structures.
5. What is the 'night lunch' mentioned in Chapter 11?
(a) The first meal upon the Rolvaag.
(b) A celebrated meal when a ship crosses the date line.
(c) McFarlane's nickname for a brief flirtation.
(d) A routine snack sailors partake in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Glinn plan to keep the meteorite stable during travel?
2. What meal does McFarlane recall in Chapter 22 that Masangkay attempted to share with him five years previously as they hid from armored trucks in a foreign country?
3. Where does Amira tell McFarlane that Glinn earned his military experience?
4. What drink has been banned from the Rolvaag?
5. What natural landmark marks the area where Masangkay made his camp?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)