|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink has been banned from the Rolvaag?
2. In Chapter 60, what happens in the seconds before the meteorite sets off yet another electrical surge?
(a) The ship rolls.
(b) The cradle fails.
(c) Someone touches the meteorite.
(d) The hull breaks.
3. In Chapter 59, what orders does Vallenar believe his men are awaiting?
(a) To report to battle stations.
(b) To repair the ship.
(c) To abandon ship.
(d) To order an SOS.
4. How does Glinn plan to keep the meteorite stable during travel?
(a) By tying it down with cargo straps.
(b) By placing it in a cradle.
(c) By placing it in a shipping container.
(d) By wrapping it plastic.
5. In Chapter 36, Glinn claims his great-great-great grandfather kidnapped what relative of Puppup's?
(a) His great-great-great grandfather.
(b) His great-great-great uncle.
(c) His great-great-great grandmother.
(d) His great-great-great aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Masangkay touch his find in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 42, how does Timmer find the door to the tunnel where the meteorite sits?
3. In Chapter 60, how long does it take the crew to make most of the welds?
4. How much does Lloyd promise to pay McFarlane in the end of Chapter 4?
5. Who does Puppup believe is responsible for the deaths of Evans, Rochefort, and Masangkay?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)