|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 60-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the team initially use, as seen in Chapter 23, to remove the dirt over the top of the meteorite?
(a) Back hoes.
2. In Chapter 56, why does Vallenar think the Rolvaag is still moored to the cliffs despite the incoming storm?
(a) Timmer has commandeered the ship.
(b) Chilean rebells landed ont he ship and took it over.
(c) A helicopter crashed and took out the helm controls.
(d) Glinn has gone insane.
3. How long does it take to move the meteorite to the bluffs overlooking the Rolvaag?
(a) One day.
(b) On month.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
4. In Chapter 50, Vallenar learns he has been issued a second order to do what?
(a) Arrest Glinn.
(b) Return to base.
(c) Continue on his previous assignment.
(d) Arrest Lloyd.
5. In Chapter 47, what reason does Glinn give McFarlane for keeping in communications with Lloyd?
(a) To keep him from worrying about the Almirante Ramirez.
(b) To keep him happy.
(c) To keep him up to date on progress.
(d) To keep him from coming to the Rolvaag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Glinn attempting to secure during his military career that caused the loss of his entire team, minus himself and Garza, as Amira tells it in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 29, what does Amira say Glinn hates?
3. Who is the author of the story mentioned in Chapter 12, 'Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket'?
4. How much does Glinn tell Lloyd he will charge to complete the recovery of the meteorite from the Isla Desolacion in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 58, what did Lloyd do throughout the fight with the Almirante Ramirez?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)