|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 44-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink has been banned from the Rolvaag?
2. What role is Amira supposed to play while on the expedition?
(a) Glinn's secretary.
(b) McFarlane's secretary.
(c) Glinn's assistant.
(d) McFarlane's assistant.
3. In Chapter 39, Vallenar reads a letter from what type of scientist?
(a) A medical researcher.
(b) A geologist.
(c) A meteorologist.
(d) A chemist.
4. How big does Garza believe the meteorite is as discussed in Chapter 31?
(a) Four feet in diameter.
(b) Forty-two feet in diameter.
(c) Ten feet in diameter.
(d) Twenty feet in diameter.
5. What does Amira claim uses more calories than jogging?
(c) Heart cells.
(d) Brain cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 46, what event keeps Glinn and his scientists from understanding why the meteorite appears to kill when touched?
2. In Chapter 48, what threat does Vallenar make when Glinn refuses to return Timmer to him?
3. What is the 'night lunch' mentioned in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 42, what damage to the cart beneath the meteorite makes McFarlane believe the disturbance was an electrical arc rather than a bomb?
5. What impending situation is mentioned in both Chapters 39 and 40?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)