1. What is Isla Desolacion?
(a) An island off the coast of Mexico.
(b) An island off the coast of Peru.
(c) An island off the coast of Brazil.
(d) An island off the coast of Chile.
2. What is Nestor Masangkay looking for on Isla Desolacion?
(b) A meteorite.
3. What is an electromagnetic tomographic sounder?
(a) A machine used to find magnetic activity under the groun.
(b) A machine used to dig in isolated areas.
(c) A machine used to measure earthquakes.
(d) A machine used to see underneath the earth without digging.
4. What does Masangkay find using his electromagnetic tomographic sounder?
(a) A meteorite.
5. What is the weather like in Chapter 1 as Masangkay unearths part of his find?
6. Why does Masangkay touch his find in Chapter 1?
(a) He wants to lift it out of the ground.
(b) He wants to take energy from it.
(c) He wants to see if it is real.
(d) He is excited.
This section contains 5,833 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)