* Dr. Masangkay dies when a he touches a newly discovered meteorite and an electrical charge throws him from the area.
* A man steals Masangkay's belongings and sells them on the mainland.
* Palmer Lloyd buys a dinosaur skeleton for his private museum.
* Palmer Lloyd interferes with Sam McFarlane's work in order to ask him to join an expedition to recover a rare meteorite.
* Eli Glinn meets with Palmer Lloyd and Sam McFarlane to discuss his company taking on the task of moving the meteorite.
* McFarlane meets with Eli and his people to discuss the complications in moving such a meteorite.
* Glinn agrees to take the job.
* Glinn explains the use of a dead man switch in the ship in which they plan to move the meteorite in case of trouble.
* Glinn recruits a discredited ships captain to captain the ship that will recover the meteorite...
This section contains 1,634 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)