Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two, Would You Die for Love? Would You Kill?, Chapters 29-34)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why didn't Mitch and Jason keep in touch?
2. How much longer would Mitch have to wait for the 6 p.m. call?
3. What of interest did Mitch find on the dead man's body?
4. How much was in the wallet?
5. How was Jason connected to the plot line?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why did Mitch know he had to be careful in his movement while he...
This section contains 1,251 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)