|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What motored vehicle was being utilized?
(a) A small car.
(b) An ATV.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A moped.
2. How much was each of the pillars?
(a) Sixty five thousand dollars each.
(b) Sixty thousand dollars each.
(c) Eighty thousand dollars each.
(d) Seventy thousand dollars each.
3. What movie is mentioned in Chapter 39?
(a) Four Weddings and a Funeral.
(b) Fatal Attraction.
(c) Dirty Harry.
4. What had Holly done for Mitch?
(a) She had given him hope.
(b) She had blessed him with a child.
(c) She had opened up the emotional casket he had been in.
(d) She had given him reasons to really live.
5. What name(s) does Mitch tell Taggart?
(a) All of these.
(b) Jimmy Null.
(c) John Knox.
(d) Jason Osteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Holly use the Pepsi for?
2. How old is Anthony?
3. What weapon did Mitch utilize on Anson?
4. What was in the detective's eyes at the end of Chapter 53?
5. What color was in the laundry room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Holly end up doing and what was the hardest part of accomplishing her task?
2. What does Mitch do to Anson?
3. How was money not an object for Thomas Turnbridge? What did he do with the money?
4. Why did Mitch not invite his parents to the wedding?
5. How did Holly feel when she was eating the chocolate bar, and why was this?
6. What was the chair they had built for Anthony in memory of?
7. Why does Mitch look at his hands, and what does he expect to see?
8. What did Mitch do to Taggart and why did he do it?
9. Why would no one driving past Mitch fail to give him special scrutiny?
10. How does Holly feel about the items taken from the child's grave?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)