|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Holly done for Mitch?
(a) She had given him hope.
(b) She had opened up the emotional casket he had been in.
(c) She had given him reasons to really live.
(d) She had blessed him with a child.
2. Where wouldn't the killer's life be changed again?
(d) Las Trampas.
3. What had Mitch actually loved in his brother?
(a) A mask.
(b) A phantom.
(c) None of these.
(d) A lie.
4. How many people could have been served from the kitchen Holly was in?
(a) Six hundred.
(b) Seven hundred.
(c) Four hundred.
(d) Eight hundred.
5. What kind of people did the police tend to put on the top of their priority list?
(a) All of these.
(b) Those that were crazy from lack of sleep to go up against kidnappers.
(c) Those that would put into jeopardy other people's safeties.
(d) Those that assaulted police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Mitch come face-to-face with as he pulled out of Anson's garage?
2. What aroma does Holly imagine in the kitchen?
3. What movie is mentioned in Chapter 39?
4. What is the best piece of business?
5. What time did Mitch arrive in the city of Orange?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mitch do to Taggart and why did he do it?
2. What did Mitch reveal to Taggart?
3. What does Mitch feel when the kidnapper calls him to move up the time?
4. Why did Anson tell Mitch the kind of work he was involved in with Julian Campbell?
5. How did Holly feel when she was eating the chocolate bar, and why was this?
6. How was money not an object for Thomas Turnbridge? What did he do with the money?
7. Who does Holly keep thinking about? What gives her an idea?
8. What is Holly concerned about regarding her baby?
9. Why would no one driving past Mitch fail to give him special scrutiny?
10. What did Mitch originally fear? What did he fear now and why?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)