|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the dog belong to?
(a) Bobby Okodan.
(b) Bobby Okadan.
(c) Bobby Alcadan.
(d) Bobby Aldan.
2. What was the first note that Anson received?
(a) "Your house is probably bugged".
(b) "They're serious. I saw them kill a man".
(c) "They bugged my house, car, and likely my phone. Your house is probably bugged".
(d) None of these.
3. How much did Jason rent a house for?
(a) Eight thousand a month.
(b) Three thousand a month.
(c) Seven thousand a month.
(d) Five thousand a month.
4. Why is it likely that a purebred golden retriever would be stolen?
(a) They are the least aggressive.
(b) Both of these.
(c) They are the most sociable.
(d) They are easily resold.
5. What was the name of the wine Anson served?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did that "Robinson woman" have?
2. Why was Ming moody?
3. How did Mitch's play at seeming meek and worn down serve him?
4. What did Mitch fear worst upon his return home?
5. How old did Mitch estimate the man who had held a gun to his neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Mitch utilize the equity in the house?
2. How was Anson different from Mitch, and why was this?
3. What did the kitchen look like when Mitch returned home?
4. Why were Katherine and Daniel glad that Megan hadn't called to say that she was pregnant?
5. Why did Mitch figure his clients liked the Impatiens despite the fact that they were scentless?
6. What interested Lieutenant Taggart regarding Mitch's behavior?
7. Why did the kidnappers want to involve Anson and not Iggy? What did the kidnappers say they would do to convince Anson to help Mitch?
8. How did Anson's revelation affect Mitch?
9. Why was Mitch's choice of physiological ailments his wife could have suffered to render her immobile a poor choice on retrospection?
10. What was interesting to note about both the dog and the dog walker, and how did this lead Taggart back to Mitch?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)