|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, aside from the rooms in the house, had been bugged?
(a) The front porch.
(b) His truck.
(c) All of these.
(d) His cell phone.
2. What time was it when Mitch left the house?
3. Who was walking the dog?
(a) Jeremy Osteen.
(b) Jake Osteen.
(c) Jason Osteen.
(d) James Osteen.
4. What was on the table?
(a) A note.
(b) A psalm.
(c) A moth.
(d) All of these.
5. Where did Anson get the money?
(a) He had invested in the right company.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had been successful in the stock market.
(d) He was good at what he did and worked hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mitch leave the night-flyer alone?
2. By how much had Mitch overestimated his checking account balance?
3. Where did they put Mitch?
4. What did the cops seem curious about?
5. How much did Jason rent a house for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had caused Mitch to gag?
2. What does Mitch ration about Holly's comment that she knows where he is?
3. What did the amount of money that Anson had secured mean to him? Why would he give it up?
4. What comparison does the kidnapper make in regards to Mitch?
5. How did Anson's revelation affect Mitch?
6. What was interesting to note about both the dog and the dog walker, and how did this lead Taggart back to Mitch?
7. Why did Mitch know he had to be careful in his movement while he was laying down in the trunk of the car?
8. Why couldn't Mitch utilize the equity in the house?
9. Why was Mitch's choice of physiological ailments his wife could have suffered to render her immobile a poor choice on retrospection?
10. How much could Mitch actually ransom Holly for, and how did this make him feel?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)