|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mitch use to bind Anson?
(a) A thick orange utility cord.
(b) The handcuffs he had removed off of himself.
(c) Silken ties.
(d) A rope that he had found.
2. What does Taggart do that raises Mitch's alarms?
(a) Makes a call outside of the car.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Takes away his car keys.
(d) Both of these.
3. What had made Mitch feel close to Holly?
(a) When he had left Anson to wet himself.
(b) When he had attempted to loosen the nail.
(c) Mitch never felt closer to Holly.
(d) When he had locked Anson up.
4. What was unfortunate about the car Mitch was driving?
(a) It didn't have cruise control.
(b) It really stood out.
(c) All of these.
(d) It wasn't fast enough to be worth while.
5. What were the three letters on the bottom of the cartridge?
6. What motored vehicle was being utilized?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A moped.
(c) An ATV.
(d) A small car.
7. What aroma does Holly imagine in the kitchen?
(a) Chicken fajitas.
(b) Beef tacos.
(c) Stir fry.
(d) Chicken tacos.
8. What is the name of the last kidnapper?
(a) Jimmy Null.
(b) Jimmy Nall.
(c) Jerry Null.
(d) Timmy Null.
9. What time is Mitch supposed to arrive with the money?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Three o'clock.
(c) Five o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
10. What did Holly say her destination felt like?
(a) A church.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) None of these.
(d) A shopping mall.
11. What movie is mentioned in Chapter 58?
(a) The Searchers.
(b) The Longest Day.
(d) How the West Was Won.
12. How much was each of the pillars?
(a) Sixty thousand dollars each.
(b) Sixty five thousand dollars each.
(c) Seventy thousand dollars each.
(d) Eighty thousand dollars each.
13. How many shots did Mitch put into Jimmy Null?
14. What is Mitch supposed to put the money and bonds in?
(a) A duffel bag.
(b) A clear plastic bag.
(c) A plastic trash bag.
(d) A grocery bag.
15. Who did Mitch think would be impressed by the Turnbridge estate?
(a) A movie star.
(b) Julian Campbell.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the countess high on?
2. What name(s) does Mitch tell Taggart?
3. What emotions do sociopaths possess?
4. What color was the chair that Mitch and Holly made for Anthony?
5. What did Mitch do with the body of John Knox?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)