|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What had Anson always been a fan of?
a) A bounty.
c) Pirate yarns.
d) The sea.
2. How much money did Mitch intend to offer for a ride to the Turnbridge house?
a) One thousand dollars.
b) Eight thousand dollars.
c) Five thousand dollars.
d) Ten thousand dollars.
3. How much longer would Mitch have to wait for the 6 p.m. call?
a) One hour and eighteen minutes.
b) Two hours and thirteen minutes.
c) One hour and eight minutes.
d) One hour and seven minutes.
4. How much was in the wallet?
5. Who was Anson talking to?
a) All of these.
b) An ex-CIA...
This section contains 523 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)