|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Until Death Do Us Part: Chapters 46-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Holly use the Pepsi for?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) A sipping drink.
(d) A mouthwash.
2. Who was Anson talking to?
(a) An ex-FBI agent, Julian Campbell.
(b) An associate of his, Julian Campbell.
(c) All of these.
(d) An ex-CIA agent, Julian Campbell.
3. Why had Mitch's father's fear been unfounded?
(a) He had not been seeking a loan.
(b) He had been hoping for compassion.
(c) He had simply been wanting company.
(d) He had not intended to ask for money.
4. What was the name of Mitch's gunman?
(a) John Nox.
(b) Jeremy Nox.
(c) John Knox.
(d) James Knox.
5. Why wasn't Mitch concerned that the second gunman might ride off in the car and leave Mitch there?
(a) Julian Campbell didn't seem like the kind of guy someone could report a failure to.
(b) The man had been hired to kill Mitch and he would do so or die trying.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the dog belong to?
2. How did Mitch know there was nothing he could do for the man that had been shot?
3. What is so much more comfortable, at the end of Chapter 10?
4. How much did Jason rent a house for?
5. Until what time does Mitch have to secure the funds?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)