|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, What Would You Do for Love?, Chapters 22-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first note that Anson received?
(a) None of these.
(b) "Your house is probably bugged".
(c) "They bugged my house, car, and likely my phone. Your house is probably bugged".
(d) "They're serious. I saw them kill a man".
2. How much did Anson really have?
(a) Closer to ten million.
(b) Closer to eight million.
(c) Closer to twelve million.
(d) Closer to five million.
3. What insect stayed close to Mitch while he was being questioned?
(a) A bumblebee.
(b) None of these.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A fly.
4. What is so much more comfortable, at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Getting caught in a lie.
(b) Shades of grey.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Telling the truth.
5. What did Mitch eat at the Chinese takeout place?
(a) Moo gau gai pan.
(b) Mou goo gai pan.
(c) Moo gai pan.
(d) Moo goo gai pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the last place Anson will still have equity?
2. What is Mitch supposed to do while waiting for the kidnappers to call back?
3. What was Booker's cat's name?
4. What kind of collection had Dorothy left to Holly?
5. Until what time does Mitch have to secure the funds?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)