|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, What Would You Do for Love?, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool did Mitch select as a weapon?
(a) A combination lug wrench and pry bar.
(b) A garden trowel.
(c) A hedge trimmer.
(d) A machete.
2. How much was in the wallet?
3. Who would Anson and Mitch have to rip off?
(a) A bank.
(b) Nobody, it was Anson's money the kidnappers were after.
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) A casino.
4. What was the name of the wine Anson served?
5. Where does Mitch think the knife and bloody clothes are hidden?
(a) They are buried in the garden.
(b) They are in the trash can.
(c) They are hidden in the house.
(d) They are hidden in the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell lingered in the air when Mitch got home?
2. What time was it when Mitch left the house?
3. Who did Mitch say was on the phone the time Jason was shot?
4. What item(s) could Mitch identify that weren't supposed to be in the garage loft?
5. What does Mitch say his wife has taken to bed with?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)