|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, What Would You Do for Love?, Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mitch say was on the phone the time Jason was shot?
(a) His uncle, George.
(b) His wife saying that she was considering bringing him lunch.
(c) His parents.
(d) His wife, saying that she was coming home from work with a migraine.
2. What does Taggart ask Mitch in regards to the medication his wife takes for her affliction?
(a) If she takes an over the counter blood thinner.
(b) If she takes ergotamine.
(c) If she takes aspirin.
(d) If she takes excedrine.
3. What was Booker's cat's name?
4. Until what time does Mitch have to secure the funds?
(a) One A.M. Wednesday.
(b) Midnight Wednesday.
(c) Three P.M. Wednesday.
(d) Midnight, Thursday.
5. What is Mitch supposed to do while waiting for the kidnappers to call back?
(a) Change into clean clothes.
(b) All of these.
(c) Have a shower.
(d) Leave the house and go somewhere, anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mitch know there was nothing he could do for the man that had been shot?
2. What smell lingered in the air when Mitch got home?
3. How did the kidnappers get Holly's blood?
4. What kind of car do the kidnappers compare Mitch to?
5. What did the cops seem curious about?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)