|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, What Would You Do for Love?, Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was on the table?
(a) A moth.
(b) A note.
(c) All of these.
(d) A psalm.
2. What did Mitch fear worst upon his return home?
(a) Finding a finger.
(b) Seeing blood.
(c) That the house would be in perfect order and leave no clues.
(d) Not finding his wife.
3. Why didn't Mitch and Jason keep in touch?
(a) He tried to get Mitch involved in crime.
(b) He didn't approve of Mitch's marriage to Holly.
(c) He had tried to seduce Holly while they were still going out.
(d) They had different views about things.
4. How did the kidnappers get Holly's blood?
(a) They cut her across her chest.
(b) They cut open her arm.
(c) They drew it from a vein.
(d) They cut open her hands.
5. What is so much more comfortable, at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Shades of grey.
(b) Telling the truth.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Getting caught in a lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the kidnappers say they won't do to Holly?
2. What was the name of Mitch's company?
3. What of these isn't a town in Amish country, according to Iggy?
4. Who did the dog belong to?
5. What kind of car do the kidnappers compare Mitch to?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)