|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, What Would You Do for Love?, Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Holly's ransom?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Three hundred thousand dollars.
2. What of these isn't a town in Amish country, according to Iggy?
(b) Neither of these are towns in Pennsylvania.
(c) Blue Balls.
(d) Both of these.
3. What insect stayed close to Mitch while he was being questioned?
(a) A bumblebee.
(b) None of these.
(c) A fly.
(d) A mosquito.
4. What kind of car do the kidnappers compare Mitch to?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A Mustang.
(c) A Ferrari.
(d) A Lamborghini.
5. What smell lingered in the air when Mitch got home?
(c) Burnt toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until what time does Mitch have to secure the funds?
2. Who did the dog belong to?
3. Who was walking the dog?
4. Who was likely to be on the phone?
5. How did Mitch know there was nothing he could do for the man that had been shot?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)