|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Until Death Us Do Part: Chapters 56-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Daniel think about 'evil' people?
(a) That they are irrationalists, nothing more.
(b) That they are self serving and therefore evil.
(c) That anyone who has done wrong is irredeemable.
(d) That they anyone who has done wrong is redeemable.
2. What was the equivalent of what spaced Mitch from the last of the two gunmen?
(a) A pillow.
(b) All of these.
(c) A sofa cushion.
(d) A couch.
3. What does Holly call Mitch?
(a) Bush wacker.
(c) Mower lackey.
(d) Mower jockey.
4. What is the name of the last kidnapper?
(a) Jimmy Nall.
(b) Timmy Null.
(c) Jerry Null.
(d) Jimmy Null.
5. What does Taggart ask Mitch in regards to the medication his wife takes for her affliction?
(a) If she takes an over the counter blood thinner.
(b) If she takes ergotamine.
(c) If she takes excedrine.
(d) If she takes aspirin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cop was dressed casually?
2. What did the cops seem curious about?
3. What was the countess high on?
4. Why did Mitch leave the night-flyer alone?
5. How much room does Holly get from the nail?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)