|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Until Death Us Do Part: Chapters 56-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the killers do if Mitch goes to the cops?
(a) They'll cut her tongue out.
(b) They'll cut out her eyes and leave her to die as fast or as slow as she wants.
(c) They'll cut off Holly's fingers one by one, cauterizing them as they go.
(d) All of these.
2. What did the cops seem curious about?
(a) What Mitch was hiding from them.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Why Mitch didn't fear for his life when a stranger was in danger.
3. What does Mitch say his wife has taken to bed with?
(a) A migraine.
(b) A flu.
(c) A bout of food poisoning.
(d) A cold.
4. What kind of pie is discussed in Chapter 6?
(a) Shoofly pie.
(b) Cherry pie.
(c) Raspberry pie.
(d) Apple pie.
5. How did the kidnappers get Holly's blood?
(a) They cut her across her chest.
(b) They drew it from a vein.
(c) They cut open her hands.
(d) They cut open her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was likely to be on the phone?
2. How much money was actually available for the ransom?
3. Until what time does Mitch have to secure the funds?
4. What, aside from the rooms in the house, had been bugged?
5. How was Jason connected to the plot line?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)