|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Until Death Us Do Part: Chapters 50-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mitch's play at seeming meek and worn down serve him?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) They hadn't cuffed him behind his back.
(d) They hadn't searched him and found the second pistol in his sock.
2. Why had Mitch's father's fear been unfounded?
(a) He had been hoping for compassion.
(b) He had not been seeking a loan.
(c) He had not intended to ask for money.
(d) He had simply been wanting company.
3. Why did Mitch sit on the boulder?
(a) To make sure he was calm enough to drive.
(b) To make sure he wouldn't be sick.
(c) To make sure that he wasn't under too much stress.
(d) All of these.
4. At what age did the Rafferty children stop calling their parents 'mom and dad'?
5. What seemed out of sync when the kidnapper called Mitch at six?
(a) He seemed out of breath.
(b) He was mocking him
(c) All of these.
(d) He was warm and friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of interest did Mitch find on the dead man's body?
2. What name(s) does Mitch tell Taggart?
3. What had Mitch lost when he had killed one of the gunmen?
4. Who does the kidnapper want Mitch to involve in the situation of his wife's kidnapping?
5. What profession did that "Robinson woman" have?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)