|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Until Death Us Do Part: Chapters 50-55.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mitch's play at seeming meek and worn down serve him?
(a) They hadn't searched him and found the second pistol in his sock.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) They hadn't cuffed him behind his back.
(d) Both of these.
2. Why wouldn't the second gunman be scared?
(a) Mitch had missed him in every shot he had taken.
(b) They lived for action like this; they were sociopaths.
(c) They knew they had nothing to fear from Mitch as he was out of bullets.
(d) They were hardened against feelings of fear.
3. How much did Mitch weigh?
(a) One hundred and sixty pounds.
(b) One hundred and seventy-five pounds.
(c) One hundred and seventy pounds.
(d) One hundred and eighty pounds.
4. How old did Mitch estimate the man who had held a gun to his neck?
(a) In his early twenties.
(b) In his late twenties.
(c) In his early thirties.
(d) In his middle twenties.
5. How many customers does Julian Campbell have?
(a) One hundred thousand.
(b) Seven hundred and fifty thousand.
(c) Two hundred thousand.
(d) Three hundred thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. After how many shots did Mitch lose count?
2. Who does the kidnapper want Mitch to involve in the situation of his wife's kidnapping?
3. Why wasn't Mitch concerned that the second gunman might ride off in the car and leave Mitch there?
4. What size of trash bag did Mitch select?
5. What does Daniel think about 'evil' people?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)