Part One, What Would You Do for Love?, Chapters 1-6
1. What kind of person is Mitchell Rafferty?
(a) All of these.
(b) A born optimist.
(c) He is charmed by nature's beauty.
(d) He is amused by humanity.
2. Why was Ming moody?
(a) He didn't get a nap.
(b) He hadn't eaten all day.
(c) He had been fed narcotics.
(d) He had his tail pulled.
3. What was the name of Mitch's company?
(a) Large Green.
(b) Green Two.
(c) Double Green.
(d) Big Green.
4. How much was Holly's ransom?
(a) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Two million dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
5. Until what time does Mitch have to secure the funds?
(a) One A.M. Wednesday.
(b) Midnight, Thursday.
(c) Midnight Wednesday.
(d) Three P.M. Wednesday.
6. How did Mitch know there was nothing he could do for the man that had been shot?
(a) The man had no pulse.
(b) The man coughed and died.
(c) There was a piece of his skull missing.
(d) The man had stopped twitching as Mitch approached.
This section contains 4,344 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)