|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) At least they have table manners.
(b) They should learn table manners.
(c) They should get over their shyness.
(d) They should be less bold.
2. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(a) Bow and arrow.
3. What is Buttercup?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goose.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
4. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(b) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(c) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(d) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
5. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(c) Bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
2. What can Prim sell that will help she and her mother survive?
3. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
4. What is Panem?
5. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)