|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(d) Bow and arrow.
2. What is the Seam?
(a) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
(b) The end of the earth.
(c) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
(d) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
3. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Peeta Mellark.
(b) Primrose Everdeen.
(c) Katniss Everdeen.
(d) Haymitch Abernathy.
4. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
(a) It never hurts to be nice.
(b) One might be rich and willing to sponsor him.
(c) It might intimidate the other tributes.
(d) He is excited by the situation.
5. What is Panem?
(a) The ocean near where Katniss lives.
(b) The country where Katniss lives.
(c) The town where Katniss lives.
(d) The hotel where Katniss lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
2. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
3. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
4. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
5. What is the Hob?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)