|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Primrose Everdeen.
(b) Haymitch Abernathy.
(c) Peeta Mellark.
(d) Katniss Everdeen.
2. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(a) Bow and arrow.
3. What is the Seam?
(a) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
(b) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
(c) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
(d) The end of the earth.
4. What is katniss?
(a) A bush that attracts wild cats.
(b) A tree that grows small, red fruits.
(c) A flower with tiny blue petals.
(d) A plant with tubers that can be eaten like potatoes.
5. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) An apothecary business.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A cleaning service.
(d) A butcher's business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. What is tesserae?
3. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
4. What is District Twelve?
5. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)