|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(a) Bow and arrow.
2. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A mockingjay.
(c) A mockingbird.
(d) A jabberjay.
3. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
(c) South America.
(d) North America.
4. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Tracker jackers.
(c) Wild dogs.
5. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(b) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(c) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(d) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Panem?
2. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
3. What is the Hob?
4. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
5. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)