|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does reaping mean?
(a) To gather.
(b) To take.
(c) To harvest.
(d) To steal.
2. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
(a) Peeta is devious and is trying to trick her into friendship.
(b) Peeta is honestly a good guy.
(c) Peeta is in love with the notoriety he has just gained as a tribute.
(d) Peeta is fighting hard to live, which means he is fighting hard to kill her.
3. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
4. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Peeta Mellark.
(b) Primrose Everdeen.
(c) Haymitch Abernathy.
(d) Katniss Everdeen.
5. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A tape of the reaping.
(b) The cookies the baker gave her.
(c) A dress her mother gave her.
(d) The pin Madge gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
2. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
3. What is the Seam?
4. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
5. What can Prim sell that will help she and her mother survive?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)