|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(b) Bow and arrow.
2. What is District Twelve?
(a) An agricultural community in Panem.
(b) A fishing community in Panem.
(c) An industrial community in Panem.
(d) A coal mining community in Panem.
3. What is the Hob?
(a) The section of District Twelve where the blue collar workers live.
(b) The woods near District Twelve.
(c) The section of District Twelve where Katniss lives.
(d) An illegal black market in District Twelve.
4. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
(a) That she will write every day.
(b) That she will try to come back.
(c) That she will die a good death.
(d) That she will protect Peeta.
5. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
(a) Drought and famine.
(b) War and nuclear fallout.
(c) Excess and glutton.
(d) Natural disasters and war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
2. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
3. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
4. What is katniss?
5. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)