|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her uncle.
2. What is District Twelve?
(a) An agricultural community in Panem.
(b) An industrial community in Panem.
(c) A fishing community in Panem.
(d) A coal mining community in Panem.
3. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) They should learn table manners.
(b) At least they have table manners.
(c) They should get over their shyness.
(d) They should be less bold.
4. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A girl from District Twelve.
(b) A slave.
(c) An Avox.
(d) A girl from District Two.
5. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
(a) Coloring one's nails unfortunate colors.
(b) Coloring one's hair and skin bright colors.
(c) Wearing odd combinations of clothing.
(d) Wearing tight clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
2. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
3. What is katniss?
4. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
5. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)