|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A jabberjay.
(d) A mockingbird.
2. What is the Seam?
(a) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
(b) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
(c) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
(d) The end of the earth.
3. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
(b) A crippled boy from District Ten.
(c) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
(d) The beautiful girl from District One.
4. What beverage does Katniss try for the first time aboard the train taking her to the Capitol?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(c) Apple juice.
5. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Primrose Everdeen.
(b) Peeta Mellark.
(c) Haymitch Abernathy.
(d) Katniss Everdeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
2. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
3. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
4. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
5. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)