|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does reaping mean?
(a) To harvest.
(b) To steal.
(c) To take.
(d) To gather.
2. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A slave.
(b) An Avox.
(c) A girl from District Two.
(d) A girl from District Twelve.
3. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(d) The tributes from District One.
4. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(b) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(c) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(d) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
5. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
(a) Her hairstyle that her mother created with multiple braids.
(b) Her classic roman features.
(c) Her strong, clean nails.
(d) Her thin, supple body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
2. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
3. What caused the fall of the previous civilization before Panem came into existence?
4. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
5. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)