|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
(a) A crippled boy from District Ten.
(b) A beautiful fisherman from District Four.
(c) The twelve year old from District Eleven.
(d) The beautiful girl from District One.
2. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is four layers tall.
(b) It is made with rare berries.
(c) It burns.
(d) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
3. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Shaping her nails.
(b) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
(c) Polishing her teeth.
(d) Removing all the hair on her body.
4. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) The tributes from District One.
(b) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(c) The crowd.
(d) Katniss' and Peeta's.
5. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
(a) It does not taste very good.
(b) It is too rich.
(c) That the Capitol is trying to starve her before the Hunger Games.
(d) That she could never afford to make such a meal in Distict Twelve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
2. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
3. What is tesserae?
4. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
5. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)