|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A dress her mother gave her.
(b) The cookies the baker gave her.
(c) A tape of the reaping.
(d) The pin Madge gave her.
2. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
(a) Primrose Everdeen.
(b) Haymitch Abernathy.
(c) Katniss Everdeen.
(d) Peeta Mellark.
3. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last hope.
(b) You do not forget your last living relative.
(c) You do not forget your last conversation.
(d) You do not forget your last friend.
4. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) An apothecary business.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A butcher's business.
(d) A cleaning service.
5. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) Their mentors.
(b) The other tributes.
(c) The prep teams.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
2. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
3. Who is Cinna?
4. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
5. What is a Peacekeeper?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)