|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buttercup?
(a) A goose.
(b) A goat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A dog.
2. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(d) The tributes from District One.
3. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(b) Bow and arrow.
4. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(a) Wild dogs.
(b) Tracker jackers.
5. What item did Peeta once take a beating from his mother to give to Katniss, leaving her indebted to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katniss refuse to cry in Part 1, Chapter 3 even as she leaves her family and home behind her?
2. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
3. Whose is the first name called in the reaping?
4. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
5. What mode of transportation does Katniss ride after the opening ceremonies that she would like to ride again but feels it might be childish?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)