|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is District Twelve?
(a) An agricultural community in Panem.
(b) A fishing community in Panem.
(c) A coal mining community in Panem.
(d) An industrial community in Panem.
2. What is Buttercup?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A goose.
(d) A cat.
3. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is drunk and dirty.
(b) He is clean and appears sober.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is beligerant and angry.
4. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
(a) Her thin, supple body.
(b) Her classic roman features.
(c) Her hairstyle that her mother created with multiple braids.
(d) Her strong, clean nails.
5. What business has Katniss' mother begun running from their home?
(a) An apothecary business.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A butcher's business.
(d) A cleaning service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Delly Cartwright?
2. When Katniss and Peeta watch the recap of their own reaping, what causes them to laugh?
3. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
4. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
5. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)