|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To represent their industry in their district.
(b) To show off their strengths.
(c) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(d) To show off their district pride.
2. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) A tape of the reaping.
(b) The pin Madge gave her.
(c) The cookies the baker gave her.
(d) A dress her mother gave her.
3. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(b) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(c) The tributes from District One.
(d) The crowd.
4. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(c) Tracker jackers.
(d) Wild dogs.
5. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cinna?
2. Who is on board the train with the tributes from District Twelve whose job it is to care for them?
3. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
4. What promise does Prim force Katniss to make before she goes to the Hunger Games?
5. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)