|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They scream their names and cheer.
(d) They boo.
3. What is District Twelve?
(a) An agricultural community in Panem.
(b) A coal mining community in Panem.
(c) An industrial community in Panem.
(d) A fishing community in Panem.
4. What catches Katniss' attention about the dessert served the first night in the training center?
(a) It is four layers tall.
(b) It burns.
(c) It is made with rare berries.
(d) It is flavored with powdered sugar.
5. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(c) Bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Katniss' room when she returns from talking to Peeta on the roof?
2. What is Buttercup?
3. What is the Seam?
4. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
5. What is Panem?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)