|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
(a) The game consol.
(b) The television.
(c) The radio.
(d) The shower options and the hair untangler, brusher.
2. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
(a) The cookies the baker gave her.
(b) The pin Madge gave her.
(c) A tape of the reaping.
(d) A dress her mother gave her.
3. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(d) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
4. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
(a) Removing all the hair on her body.
(b) Polishing her teeth.
(c) Shaping her nails.
(d) Scrubbing the dirt from her skin.
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is drunk and dirty.
(b) He is beligerant and angry.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is clean and appears sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which other tribute does Katniss take special notice of while watching the reapings from the other districts?
2. Who is Cinna?
3. What is tesserae?
4. Why does Effie encourage Peeta and Katniss to continue to wow the audience?
5. What was the name of the place where Panem rose out of the ashes into existence?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)