|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
(a) Wind chimes.
(b) Tracker jacker nests.
(c) Bird feeders.
2. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(b) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(c) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
(d) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
3. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(b) The tributes from District One.
(c) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(d) The crowd.
4. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
(a) You do not forget your last living relative.
(b) You do not forget your last friend.
(c) You do not forget your last hope.
(d) You do not forget your last conversation.
5. What role does Effie Trinket play in the reaping?
(a) She introduces the previous winners from District Twelve.
(b) She reads the history of Panem.
(c) She draws the names of the tributes.
(d) She directs the television crews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
2. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
3. What is tesserae?
4. Who is Delly Cartwright?
5. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)