|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is said to live in the woods outside District Twelve that makes the fence necessary and keeps many from going into the woods?
(b) Wild dogs.
(d) Tracker jackers.
2. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(c) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
(d) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
3. What is on the pin Madge gives Katniss to wear in the arena?
(a) A mockingjay.
(b) A mockingbird.
(c) A hummingbird.
(d) A jabberjay.
4. What gadgets in her bedroom in Part 1, Chapter 6 impress Katniss on her first night there?
(a) The shower options and the hair untangler, brusher.
(b) The radio.
(c) The television.
(d) The game consol.
5. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is beligerant and angry.
(b) He is drunk and dirty.
(c) He is calm and friendly.
(d) He is clean and appears sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
2. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
3. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
4. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
5. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)