|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Peacekeeper?
(a) Futuristic cops assigned to enforce the rules of each district.
(b) A soldier from the local district who patrol the outer borders of each district.
(c) Politicians assigned to govern the districts.
(d) A soldier from the Capitol who is assigned to keep order in the Districts.
2. What is the Seam?
(a) The edge of District Twelve's boundary.
(b) The illegal trading post in District Twelve.
(c) The end of the earth.
(d) The section of District Twelve where the coal miners live.
3. Who is Delly Cartwright?
(a) A girl from District Two.
(b) A slave.
(c) An Avox.
(d) A girl from District Twelve.
4. What comment does Effie Trinket make about Katniss and Peeta's eating habits?
(a) At least they have table manners.
(b) They should learn table manners.
(c) They should be less bold.
(d) They should get over their shyness.
5. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
(a) He thinks he might fall out of the chariot.
(b) He is concerned Haymitch will not like it.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He wants the crowd to think she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gale suggest to Katniss they do in Part 1, Chapter 1 as they look ahead to that day's reaping?
2. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
3. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
4. Who is Cinna?
5. What does Katniss wonder if the Avox will enjoy?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)