|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crowd react as Katniss and Peeta enter the city during the procession?
(a) They scream their names and cheer.
(b) They ignore them.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They boo.
2. What does reaping mean?
(a) To gather.
(b) To take.
(c) To harvest.
(d) To steal.
3. What is the object of the outfits the tributes wear in the opening ceremony?
(a) To show off their district pride.
(b) To represent their special interests and hobbies.
(c) To show off their strengths.
(d) To represent their industry in their district.
4. How many times is Gale entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
5. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(b) The crowd.
(c) The tributes from District One.
(d) Katniss' and Peeta's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peeta think Gale is to Katniss in Part 1, Chapter 6?
2. How did the birds respond to Katniss' father when he sang to them?
3. What is the only aspect of Katniss' appearance that her design team approves of?
4. What does Katniss think of Peeta's actions?
5. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)