|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does the baker bring Katniss when he comes to say goodbye?
(b) A locket.
(c) A cake.
2. What is Buttercup?
(a) A goose.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A goat.
3. What does Katniss note about Haymitch's appearance and behavior at dinner the first night in the training center?
(a) He is beligerant and angry.
(b) He is calm and friendly.
(c) He is drunk and dirty.
(d) He is clean and appears sober.
4. What does Haymitch consider a rebellion about Peeta and Katniss' actions in the opening ceremonies?
(a) Their fire suits.
(b) Their holding hands.
(c) Their refusal to listen to the president's speech.
(d) Their choice to sit together in the chariot.
5. What is Panem?
(a) The town where Katniss lives.
(b) The hotel where Katniss lives.
(c) The country where Katniss lives.
(d) The ocean near where Katniss lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katniss throw out the window of the train?
2. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
3. Why does Katniss think the Avox remembers her from the woods on the day of the girl's capture?
4. What is District Twelve?
5. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)