|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Katniss' name entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
2. What is one of the distinct elements of fashion in the Capitol that Katniss notes among her design team?
(a) Wearing odd combinations of clothing.
(b) Wearing tight clothing.
(c) Coloring one's hair and skin bright colors.
(d) Coloring one's nails unfortunate colors.
3. On whose face do the cameras remain even during the President's speech at the end of the opening ceremony?
(a) Cinna's and Haymitch's.
(b) The crowd.
(c) Katniss' and Peeta's.
(d) The tributes from District One.
4. What weapon does Katniss have hidden in the woods which she uses to hunt with?
(c) Bow and arrow.
5. What is Panem?
(a) The hotel where Katniss lives.
(b) The country where Katniss lives.
(c) The ocean near where Katniss lives.
(d) The town where Katniss lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
2. What is in the trees growing in the roof garden on the training center?
3. How many times is Gale entered into the drawing at the reaping in the first chapter of the novel?
4. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
5. What is the main component of the outfit Cinna dresses Katniss in for the opening ceremony of the Hunger Games?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)