|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hunger Games, Part 1, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Gale use with Katniss?
2. What does Cinna do to Katniss and Peeta's outfits as their chariot joins the procession?
(a) Lights them on fire with synthetic fire.
(b) Removes the headpieces.
(c) Rips them away.
(d) Adds flowers.
3. What does reaping mean?
(a) To gather.
(b) To steal.
(c) To take.
(d) To harvest.
4. What weapon does Gale recommend Katniss get as soon as she can in the Hunger Games' arena?
(a) Bow and arrow.
5. Who is the first to greet Katniss and Peeta as they enter the Training Center?
(a) The prep teams.
(b) The other tributes.
(c) The President.
(d) Their mentors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Peeta give to Katniss for waving at the crowd when the train arrives in the Capitol?
2. What is the Hob?
3. What does Katniss think of the meal she shares with Cinna on their first meeting?
4. Why does Peeta ask Katniss not to release his hand during the procession?
5. What is Katniss' design team doing to her as Part 1, Chapter 5 begins?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)