|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Aubrey shown the tactical advantage of helping Sciahan?
(a) He is shown a map.
(b) He is taken on a tour.
(c) He sails around the horn.
(d) He is given a history to read.
2. What is most harmful to the Worcester while on blockade duty?
(a) Bad weather.
(d) Poor maintenance.
3. What does Aubrey not like about Mustapha's ambitions?
(a) They are forgettable.
(b) They are weak.
(c) They are personal.
(d) They are violent.
4. What causes the mistakes Maturin has to cover up when he is back with Aubrey?
(a) Unexperienced agents.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) A spy.
5. What ruins the chances of Aubrey getting romantic with Mercedes?
(a) Aubrey gets sick.
(b) Maturin appears.
(c) She is in a relationship.
(d) Shots are heard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thornton give his command to when he goes home?
2. What is Davis very skilled in?
3. What is Davis's first name?
4. Why did things not go as expected for Aubrey when he went into the harbor with the French consort?
5. What does Thornton threaten Aubrey with when he returns to the blockade?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Graham opt for a long negotiation in the Ionian Region?
2. Why does Aubrey refuse to fire on the French ship anchored in the harbor?
3. What competition is held on Aubrey's new ship, and who wins?
4. What ship is Aubrey given after the Worcester is declared unseaworthy, and why?
5. How does Davis feel about Aubrey, and why?
6. Why does Harte give Aubrey the mission he does when he first takes command of the blockade?
7. What does Mustapha do when he hears Aubrey has aligned himself with Sciahan?
8. Why is Aubrey so disappointed when the leaves the harbor where the French Consort was anchored?
9. What causes the delay of the powder promised to Sciahan?
10. What does Aubrey do while he waits for the ship of powder to arrive?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)