|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Graham think negotiations in the Ionian Region should be extensive?
(a) It will raise the price of their help.
(b) It will buy them time.
(c) It will prove their fairness and equality.
(d) It will look better for Brittain.
2. Where does Mustapha live?
3. Where does Sciahan live?
4. What causes the Ionaion Region's political climate to dissolve at the end of the book?
(a) The negotiations with the French.
(b) Aubrey's choice of Sciahan.
(c) The bad weather.
(d) Harte's treachery.
5. What happens when morale drops on the Worcester?
(a) Disobedience flourishes.
(b) Fighting starts.
(c) Sickness comes in.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thornton tell captains in the blockade to do once the French have broken through?
2. How does Aubrey describe Ismail Bey?
3. How does Aubrey describe Mustapha?
4. How did Aubrey once save Davis?
5. What is Torgud?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aubrey do to try and save the sinking Worcester?
2. What does Aubrey think of Ismail Bey?
3. What does Aubrey do while he waits for the ship of powder to arrive?
4. What does Aubrey like about Davis?
5. Why does Graham opt for a long negotiation in the Ionian Region?
6. What causes the delay of the powder promised to Sciahan?
7. What do the men on the Worcester think of Aubrey when they leave the harbor where the French consort is anchored?
8. How does Aubrey feel when the Worcester is declared as unseawothy?
9. Why does Aubrey refuse to fire on the French ship anchored in the harbor?
10. What does Aubrey think of Sciahan Bey?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)