|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maturin supposed to meet with at the clandestine rendezvous?
(a) French turncoats.
(b) British spies.
(c) Spanish allies.
(d) Neutral rebels.
2. Where is Aubrey able to rendezvous with Maturin?
3. What kind of competition is held for the officers on Aubrey's new ship?
(b) Target shooting.
4. What does Aubrey do to the bottom of the sinking Worcester?
(a) Boards it off.
(b) Buoys it.
(c) Fothers it.
(d) Wraps it.
5. How does Aubrey describe Sciahan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shatters the internal structure of the Worcester?
2. Where does the French ship head after breaking through the blockade?
3. What is Davis's first name?
4. Why does Aubrey like Mustapha more than Ismail?
5. Where does Mustapha live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mustapha do when he hears Aubrey has aligned himself with Sciahan?
2. What does Aubrey think of Ismail Bey?
3. What causes the delay of the powder promised to Sciahan?
4. Why does Aubrey refuse to fire on the French ship anchored in the harbor?
5. What does Aubrey do while he waits for the ship of powder to arrive?
6. Why does Graham opt for a long negotiation in the Ionian Region?
7. Why is Aubrey so disappointed when the leaves the harbor where the French Consort was anchored?
8. What does Aubrey think of Sciahan Bey?
9. How does Aubrey feel when the Worcester is declared as unseawothy?
10. What does Aubrey think of Mustapha?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)