|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
(a) Not having his official papers.
(b) Not having luggage.
(c) Making the Captain mad.
(d) Being late.
2. Why is Maturin called away from the trip?
(a) To get medical attention.
(b) For some training.
(c) To accompany Thornton to land.
(d) For some political discussion.
3. Where does the Worcester make her first stop?
(c) New Hampshire.
4. Who is Maturin supposed to meet with at the clandestine rendezvous?
(a) Spanish allies.
(b) British spies.
(c) French turncoats.
(d) Neutral rebels.
5. Why is Thornton angry with Aubrey when he returns to the blockade?
(a) He tried to rile up the French.
(b) He was late returning.
(c) He violated neutrality rules.
(d) He did not engage the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maturin's occupation?
2. Who picks the first potentate to meet with?
3. How does the narrator describe Maturin?
4. What does Aubrey say the Navy does not stock their ships well with?
5. What is Davis's first name?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)