|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the crew not want to deliver people to destinations?
(a) They have less food to eat.
(b) Parsons bring bad luck.
(c) Their ship is already too crowded.
(d) Admirals will be watching their every move.
2. How does Aubrey feel when Maturin is called away?
3. What causes a crew member to be so disobedient to the order about the birds?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is drunk.
4. What is Graham's job on the ship?
(c) War strategist.
(d) Political advisor.
5. What do the crew dislike most about the Worcester?
(a) She is slow.
(b) She is leaky.
(c) She is moldy.
(d) She is old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Worcester do when the French break through the blockade?
2. What marks Aubrey's victory against Mustapha?
3. Who orders the crew to leave the birds alone?
4. What do the "old timers" on the ship say about Aubrey when he leaves the harbor with the French consort?
5. How does Ismail feel about Sciahan?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)