|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sickness does Aubrey get while Maturin is gone?
(a) A gash on his arm.
(b) Gout in his foot.
(c) A cold.
(d) A rash.
2. What do the "old timers" on the ship say about Aubrey when he leaves the harbor with the French consort?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is too bold.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) He is following orders.
3. What is Aubrey's title in the Navy?
4. What does Maturin call the clandestine rendezvous?
(a) A farce.
(b) A necessary evil.
(c) A mistake.
(d) A delegation.
5. Who orders the crew to leave the birds alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin's wife like to do?
2. Why do birds land on the ship?
3. Where is the Jemmapes from?
4. What do Aubrey and Dundas talk about when they hold a ship visit?
5. What causes the mistakes Maturin has to cover up when he is back with Aubrey?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)