|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maturin's first name?
2. What does Maturin try to teach Graham about?
(a) British history.
(c) Nautical elements.
3. Who is England at conflict with in this book?
4. What region is Thornton most worried about with the blockade?
(a) The French region.
(b) The Mediterranean region.
(c) The Ionian region.
(d) The Baltic region.
5. Where is the Jemmapes from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey know Babbington so well?
2. What does the narrator say Graham is bereft of?
3. What does Thornton talk to Maturin about during their visit together?
4. How many guns are on the Jemmapes?
5. How does Maturin feel about Aubrey?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)