|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Aubrey go if he refuses the post on the Worcester?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A care center.
(c) Debtor's prison.
(d) A tropical trip.
2. Why does Aubrey spend a small fortune of his own money on something for the ship?
(a) So they look the part.
(b) So he can rest easy.
(c) So the crew can practice shooting.
(d) So he can sail according to Navy restrictions.
3. What is Aubrey's main personal problem?
(a) He is deep in debt.
(b) He has a terminal disease.
(c) He is losing his memory.
(d) His wife is sick.
4. What do the crew dislike most about the Worcester?
(a) She is old.
(b) She is slow.
(c) She is moldy.
(d) She is leaky.
5. How is Maturin embarrassed when he first boards the Worcester?
(a) He gets dipped in the sea.
(b) He bangs up his legs.
(c) He drops his luggage.
(d) He is mocked by the crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin do for the Navy?
2. What is the name of Dundas's ship?
3. What is Latham's ship called?
4. What does Thornton talk to Maturin about during their visit together?
5. Who is England at conflict with in this book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)