|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people will the Worcester deliver to destinations?
2. Where is the Worcester heading after leaving England?
(a) The Baltic.
(b) The Mediterranean.
(c) The Red Sea.
(d) The Indies.
3. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
(a) He has seen this man before.
(b) He seems friendly.
(c) He is still angry with Aubrey.
(d) He has no nautical skill.
4. Why is Maturin called away from the trip?
(a) To get medical attention.
(b) For some political discussion.
(c) To accompany Thornton to land.
(d) For some training.
5. How does Thornton feel about ship visiting?
(a) He encourages it.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He says it depends on which ships do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Graham specifically educated about?
2. What is Babbington's title in the Navy?
3. What kind of patient is Maturin?
4. Why does Aubrey like Latham's ship so much?
5. What does Aubrey dislike about his father?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)