|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Babbington's title in the Navy?
2. What is Graham's job on the ship?
(a) Political advisor.
(d) War strategist.
3. What is Maturin's first name?
4. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
(a) He is still angry with Aubrey.
(b) He has no nautical skill.
(c) He has seen this man before.
(d) He seems friendly.
5. How does Aubrey know Babbington so well?
(a) They fought in the war together.
(b) He trained Babbington.
(c) He was on trial with him once.
(d) He went to school with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
2. Who orders the crew to leave the birds alone?
3. Why does Aubrey not want to sail on the Worcester?
4. How does Aubrey feel when Maturin is called away?
5. Why do birds land on the ship?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)