|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yeats say will ruin him?
(b) Salt water.
(c) Tobacco spit.
2. Where is Graham specifically educated about?
(a) All waterways.
(b) The Celtic religious sects.
(c) The United Kingdom.
(d) The Ionian region.
3. What is Babbington's title in the Navy?
4. What is the name of Maturin's wife?
5. Where is Maturin called away to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin say his wife does brilliantly?
2. Where does the Worcester make her first stop?
3. What is Babbington's ship called?
4. Who disobeys the order to leave the birds on the ship alone?
5. Who is England at conflict with in this book?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)