|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aubrey's title in the Navy?
2. Why is Maturin called away from the trip?
(a) To accompany Thornton to land.
(b) To get medical attention.
(c) For some political discussion.
(d) For some training.
3. What kind of patient is Maturin?
(a) Scared and nervous.
(b) Impatient and angry.
(c) Patient and kind.
(d) Loud and painful.
4. How does Maturin protect Yeats?
(a) He gives him the early shift.
(b) He assigns him as his assistant.
(c) He declares him medically unfit.
(d) He puts him in the brig.
5. What forces the Worcester to leave the blockade?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A battle.
(c) A court ruling.
(d) A storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Babbington's ship called?
2. What is Nathaniel Martin's job on the ship?
3. Where is Maturin called away to?
4. How does Maturin feel about Aubrey?
5. What is Maturin's first name?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)