|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aubrey call his biggest burden as a captain?
(a) The crew.
(b) A storm.
(c) All the paperwork.
(d) His seasickness.
2. Why does someone get mad about how the crew treats the birds that land on the ship?
(a) It makes a big mess.
(b) They act without orders or permission.
(c) It is a huge distraction.
(d) He is a naturalist.
3. What forces the Worcester to leave the blockade?
(a) A battle.
(b) A court ruling.
(c) A storm.
(d) A funeral.
4. What causes a crew member to be so disobedient to the order about the birds?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is insane.
5. What kind of patient is Maturin?
(a) Scared and nervous.
(b) Loud and painful.
(c) Patient and kind.
(d) Impatient and angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What composer do Aubrey and Maturin discuss?
2. Why is Maturin called away from the trip?
3. Where is Graham specifically educated about?
4. What is the nick-name of the Worcester?
5. Why does Rowan come aboard the ship?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)