|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maturin feel about Aubrey?
(a) They are complete opposites.
(b) They were enemies in the past.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are co-workers.
2. How does Thornton feel about ship visiting?
(a) He encourages it.
(b) He says it depends on which ships do it.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He doesn't care.
3. What has earned the Worcester its nick-name?
(a) It has many guns on it.
(b) Many people recognize it readily.
(c) Many corners were cut in the building of it.
(d) It was used by pirates for some time.
4. Why do the officers on the Worcester dislike Maturin?
(a) He is richer than they.
(b) He is favored by the captain.
(c) He is late to board.
(d) He is quiet and morose.
5. What kind of birds flocks over the blockade?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey know Babbington so well?
2. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
3. What do the crew do when the birds land on the ship?
4. How does Aubrey describe his mission on the Worcester as part of his career?
5. Why do birds land on the ship?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)