|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin's wife like to do?
(b) Go to the theater.
(c) Listen to him read.
(d) Throw parties.
2. Where is Graham from?
3. What does Aubrey do before setting sail across the sea?
(a) Takes a long sleep.
(b) Inspects every room.
(c) Inventories all the provisions.
(d) Interviews the crew.
4. What does the narrator say Graham is bereft of?
5. How does Aubrey describe his mission on the Worcester as part of his career?
(a) A punishment.
(b) A suicide mission.
(c) A lesson in patience.
(d) A parenthesis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
2. What is Nathaniel Martin's job on the ship?
3. What does Maturin try to teach Graham about?
4. What is Maturin's first name?
5. What is Pullings' title in the Navy?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)