|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Worcester crew made up of?
(a) Luckless sailors.
(c) All of these.
2. Why does Maturin live away from his wife when he is in town?
(a) It saves them money.
(b) It is the fashion of the time.
(c) He chooses to do so.
(d) She has commanded him to.
3. What is Maturin's first name?
4. What kind of patient is Maturin?
(a) Scared and nervous.
(b) Loud and painful.
(c) Patient and kind.
(d) Impatient and angry.
5. What keeps Maturin away from home for long periods of time?
(a) His job with the Navy.
(b) His scientific studies.
(c) His publishing tours.
(d) His bouts of sickness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Maturin deathly ill after he is hit in the head?
2. What hits Maturin on the head?
3. What is Maturin's occupation?
4. How does Aubrey describe his mission on the Worcester as part of his career?
5. Why do the crew not want to deliver people to destinations?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)