|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pullings' title in the Navy?
(a) Senior Lieutenant.
2. What keeps Maturin away from home for long periods of time?
(a) His bouts of sickness.
(b) His scientific studies.
(c) His publishing tours.
(d) His job with the Navy.
3. Where is the Worcester heading after leaving England?
(a) The Mediterranean.
(b) The Baltic.
(c) The Indies.
(d) The Red Sea.
4. What hits Maturin on the head?
(a) A block of wood.
(b) A water barrel.
(c) A brick.
(d) A cannon.
5. How does Maturin's wife describe his habits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Graham's job on the ship?
2. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
3. Why does Aubrey not want to sail on the Worcester?
4. What does Aubrey do before setting sail across the sea?
5. What kind of people will the Worcester deliver to destinations?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)