|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maturin feel about Aubrey?
(a) They are co-workers.
(b) They are complete opposites.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They were enemies in the past.
2. How does Aubrey describe his mission on the Worcester as part of his career?
(a) A parenthesis.
(b) A lesson in patience.
(c) A suicide mission.
(d) A punishment.
3. Where will Aubrey go if he refuses the post on the Worcester?
(a) A care center.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Debtor's prison.
(d) A tropical trip.
4. Why does Aubrey not want to sail on the Worcester?
(a) He wants to stay home.
(b) He has been on it before.
(c) He knows it will get into danger.
(d) He thinks it is beneath him.
5. Why does Aubrey delay setting sail on the Worcester?
(a) He needs the all clear signal.
(b) He needs a favorable wind.
(c) He is waiting for his paper.
(d) He is waiting for Maturin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the crew not want to deliver people to destinations?
2. What is Aubrey's main personal problem?
3. What is Maturin's first name?
4. What has earned the Worcester its nick-name?
5. What is Aubrey's title in the Navy?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)