|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nick-name of the Worcester?
(a) One of the Forty Thieves.
(b) The Avenger.
(c) The Bait and Thief.
(d) The Trap.
2. What region is Thornton most worried about with the blockade?
(a) The Mediterranean region.
(b) The Ionian region.
(c) The Baltic region.
(d) The French region.
3. What do Aubrey and Dundas talk about when they hold a ship visit?
(b) How the blockade is working.
(c) All of these.
(d) Thornton's health.
4. What does the narrator say Graham is bereft of?
5. What do the newcomers on the boat say about Aubrey when he leaves the harbor with the French consort?
(a) He is a coward.
(b) He is insane.
(c) He is too bold.
(d) He is following orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the crew do when the birds land on the ship?
2. What ship does Aubrey take with him on his new duty after leaving the blockade?
3. Where is Aubrey able to rendezvous with Maturin?
4. What kind of harbor is a French consort anchored in?
5. What happens when the crew fires on the first practice session?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)