|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aubrey do before setting sail across the sea?
(a) Inspects every room.
(b) Takes a long sleep.
(c) Interviews the crew.
(d) Inventories all the provisions.
2. What does Aubrey do to the bottom of the sinking Worcester?
(a) Buoys it.
(b) Wraps it.
(c) Boards it off.
(d) Fothers it.
3. What does Aubrey do at the first stop the Worcester makes?
(a) Drops off the first Parson.
(b) Gets a full crew.
(c) Gets the mission papers.
(d) Fills up the cargo-hold.
4. How many ships does Aubrey take with his as he heads to meet with the potentates?
5. What is Mowett's title in the Navy?
(a) Second Lieutenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diminishes Martin's love for the Navy?
2. What disappoints Aubrey as he leaves the harbor where the French were anchored?
3. Why does Aubrey like Latham's ship so much?
4. Who orders the crew to leave the birds alone?
5. Why does Maturin live away from his wife when he is in town?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)