|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to make Maturin deathly ill after he is hit in the head?
(a) Loss of blood.
(b) Spells of dizzyness.
(c) An infection.
(d) Bad stitches.
2. What does the narrator say Graham is bereft of?
3. What does Maturin try to teach Graham about?
(c) Nautical elements.
(d) British history.
4. What is the name of Maturin's wife?
5. Why do the officers on the Worcester dislike Maturin?
(a) He is richer than they.
(b) He is favored by the captain.
(c) He is quiet and morose.
(d) He is late to board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aubrey spend a small fortune of his own money on something for the ship?
2. What will the potentates bargain for?
3. What is the Worcester declared when it gets to the meeting point after the conflict at the blockade?
4. Who is killed when the Suprise attacks the French's rear?
5. Why does Aubrey like Latham's ship so much?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)