|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aubrey do when Maturin is not at the rendezvous point?
(a) Catches up on paperwork.
(b) Starts some music on the ship.
(c) Goes looking for an old lover.
(d) Sends a foraging party to shore.
2. What kind of harbor is a French consort anchored in?
(a) A neutral harbor.
(b) A Spanish harbor.
(c) A natural reef protected harbor.
(d) A French harbor.
3. What is Aubrey's title in the Navy?
4. What causes the flock of birds to fly over the blockade?
(a) An insect hoarde.
(b) Strange currents.
(c) A cold front.
(d) Strong winds.
5. What does Aubrey call his biggest burden as a captain?
(a) His seasickness.
(b) The crew.
(c) A storm.
(d) All the paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey describe his mission on the Worcester as part of his career?
2. What is Davis's first name?
3. What do the officers gossip about while at the first stop?
4. Who is wounded at the clandestine rendezvous?
5. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)