|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Thornton waiting for Aubrey when he returns to the blockade?
2. How does Maturin protect Yeats?
(a) He declares him medically unfit.
(b) He puts him in the brig.
(c) He assigns him as his assistant.
(d) He gives him the early shift.
3. What about Graham is said to be nearly perfect?
(a) His memory.
(b) His strategy.
(c) His linguistic skills.
(d) His judgement.
4. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
(a) He has seen this man before.
(b) He is still angry with Aubrey.
(c) He has no nautical skill.
(d) He seems friendly.
5. Why do the officers on the Worcester dislike Maturin?
(a) He is quiet and morose.
(b) He is favored by the captain.
(c) He is late to board.
(d) He is richer than they.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Graham?
2. Why is Aubrey so worried about Thornton's health?
3. What is Davis very skilled in?
4. What does Aubrey dislike about his father?
5. Where does Aubrey take Maturin after leaving Mercedes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)