|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aubrey call his biggest burden as a captain?
(a) A storm.
(b) The crew.
(c) All the paperwork.
(d) His seasickness.
2. What does the Worcester do when the French break through the blockade?
(a) Sends a message.
(b) Fires on them.
(c) Gives chase.
(d) Gathers armaments.
3. What does Aubrey do at the first stop the Worcester makes?
(a) Gets a full crew.
(b) Gets the mission papers.
(c) Fills up the cargo-hold.
(d) Drops off the first Parson.
4. What is the Worcester crew made up of?
(b) Luckless sailors.
(d) All of these.
5. Who gets mad about the treatment of the birds that land on the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thornton tell captains in the blockade to do once the French have broken through?
2. Who is Aubrey commanded to deliver on his new ship?
3. What is Babbington's title in the Navy?
4. What is most harmful to the Worcester while on blockade duty?
5. What does the crew of the Jemmapes fear when Aubrey fires on them?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)