|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rowan come aboard the ship?
(a) To help with the birds.
(b) As a trade for Somers.
(c) As a punishment.
(d) To get proper training.
2. Where is Graham from?
3. What is most harmful to the Worcester while on blockade duty?
(a) Bad weather.
(b) Poor maintenance.
4. What is the Worcester declared when it gets to the meeting point after the conflict at the blockade?
(a) Unfit for duty.
(b) Demoted to a trade ship.
(d) In need of repair.
5. What happens to make Maturin deathly ill after he is hit in the head?
(a) An infection.
(b) Bad stitches.
(c) Loss of blood.
(d) Spells of dizzyness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey do before setting sail across the sea?
2. What does the Worcester do when the French break through the blockade?
3. What will the potentates bargain for?
4. What does Yeats say will ruin him?
5. What does Aubrey call his biggest burden as a captain?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)