|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What region is Thornton most worried about with the blockade?
(a) The Baltic region.
(b) The Mediterranean region.
(c) The Ionian region.
(d) The French region.
2. What does Aubrey call his biggest burden as a captain?
(a) His seasickness.
(b) The crew.
(c) A storm.
(d) All the paperwork.
3. What diminishes Martin's love for the Navy?
(a) Seeing a man die.
(b) Getting shot at.
(c) Witnessing floggings.
(d) Going thirsty at sea.
4. What forces the Worcester to leave the blockade?
(a) A storm.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A court ruling.
(d) A battle.
5. What does the narrator say Graham is bereft of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maturin try to teach Graham about?
2. Why does Harte give Aubrey the mission of meeting with the potentates?
3. Where is Aubrey commanded to go after he gets a new ship?
4. Why does Maturin take pity on Yeats?
5. Who is badly injured after the run-in with the Jemmapes?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)