|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aubrey do at the first stop the Worcester makes?
(a) Gets a full crew.
(b) Gets the mission papers.
(c) Drops off the first Parson.
(d) Fills up the cargo-hold.
2. What does Aubrey do before setting sail across the sea?
(a) Takes a long sleep.
(b) Inspects every room.
(c) Inventories all the provisions.
(d) Interviews the crew.
3. What shatters the internal structure of the Worcester?
(a) An internal explosion.
(b) Pounding waves.
(c) The falling mast.
(d) A cannon.
4. What happens to make Maturin deathly ill after he is hit in the head?
(a) Bad stitches.
(b) Loss of blood.
(c) An infection.
(d) Spells of dizzyness.
5. Why is Maturin called away from the trip?
(a) For some political discussion.
(b) To accompany Thornton to land.
(c) For some training.
(d) To get medical attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What region is Thornton most worried about with the blockade?
2. Why do birds land on the ship?
3. Who is killed when the Suprise attacks the French's rear?
4. What causes the flock of birds to fly over the blockade?
5. How does Aubrey know Babbington so well?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)