1. Who is the narrator’s audience?
2. What does the narrator find most appalling about humans’ appearance?
3. Who is the poet who gives the narrator hope for humanity?
4. What is the narrator’s tone when describing humans?
5. What assumption in his audience does the narrator seek to overturn?
That humanity is meaningless.
6. What does the narrator say this book is about?
How to become human.
7. What is the narrator’s first experience on Earth?
Being hit by a car.
8. What breed is Andrew Martin’s dog?
This section contains 5,059 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)