|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pages 97-117.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator’s favorite primer number?
2. What does the narrator learn from questioning Gulliver?
(a) That everyone in Gulliver’s school is proud of him.
(b) That no one likes him.
(c) That Andrew Martin’s family is quite wealthy.
(d) That Isobel Martin is about to leave him.
3. What does the narrator find most appalling about humans’ appearance?
4. What is the title of the document in which the narrator finds Andrew Martin’s paper proving the Riemann Hypothesis?
5. What is the narrator honest about with Daniel Russell?
(a) Andrew Martin’s proof.
(b) Andrew Martin’s marriage.
(c) His origins.
(d) The existence of life on other planets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Isobel Martin characterize Andrew Martin’s relationship with Daniel Russell?
2. How does Gulliver characterize the effect the narrator’s arrest for nakedness has had on his life?
3. Who is the poet who gives the narrator hope for humanity?
4. What do the hosts say will happen if the narrator cannot complete his mission?
5. Why does the narrator say he does not like wearing clothes?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)