|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pages 71-96.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gulliver characterize the effect the narrator’s arrest for nakedness has had on his life?
(a) It made him a laughing stork.
(b) It made him a curiosity.
(c) It made him a celebrity.
(d) It ruined his life.
2. What is the narrator honest about with Daniel Russell?
(a) The existence of life on other planets.
(b) His origins.
(c) Andrew Martin’s marriage.
(d) Andrew Martin’s proof.
3. What does the narrator say makes events important to people?
(a) Their proximity to them.
(b) Their spiritual importance.
(c) Their mathematical importance.
(d) Their distance from them.
4. Where is Gulliver’s room in Andrew Martin’s house?
(a) In a turret.
(b) In the attic.
(c) On the first floor.
(d) In the basement.
5. Where has Andrew Martin taught?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator find most appalling about humans’ appearance?
2. What breed is Andrew Martin’s dog?
3. How long does Isobel say it has been since Andrew Martin liked Gulliver?
4. What do the hosts say the narrator should not interfere with?
5. What is the first step the narrator takes in killing Daniel Russell?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)