|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pages 50-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which college of Cambridge University does Andrew Martin teach at?
(a) Emmanuel College.
(b) Trinity College.
(c) Fitzwilliam College.
(d) Downing College.
2. What is Newton’s reaction to the narrator’s presence?
(a) He bites him.
(b) He growls in his sleep.
(c) He does not notice him.
(d) He wags his tail and licks him.
3. Where does Isobel Martin say Andrew Martin’s psychological problems came from?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Original sin.
(c) Lack of maternal love.
(d) A childhood illness.
4. What planet does the man in the holding cell say he is from?
5. What does Andrew Martin say the proof of the Riemann Hypothesis does for humanity?
(a) Provide more power.
(b) Bring riches to people who understand it.
(c) Bring humanity closer to divinity.
(d) Show people their humble origins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say human news is about?
2. What is it that impresses the narrator about Grigori Perelman?
3. What does the narrator say about Andrew Martin, when he is being interrogated?
4. How does Isobel Martin characterize Andrew Martin’s relationship with Daniel Russell?
5. What does the narrator say civilization results from, on Earth?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)