|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, pages 50-69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isobel Martin say Andrew Martin is motivated by?
(a) Need for approval.
(b) Fear of ridicule.
(c) Longing for glory.
(d) Lust for power.
2. What does the narrator say he has done, when he deletes Andrew Martin’s file describing his solution to the Riemann Hypothesis?
(a) Bought himself time.
(b) Saved humanity.
(c) Finished his job.
(d) Saved the universe.
3. How does the narrator describe humans?
(a) As familiar.
(b) As beautiful.
(c) As impossible to differentiate between.
(d) As alien to him.
4. What does the narrator say human news ought to be called?
(a) The Dog and Pony show.
(b) The Fame and Embarrassment show.
(c) The War and Money show.
(d) The Greed and Violence show.
5. What does the narrator say everything is, on Earth?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A betrayal.
(c) A trial.
(d) A test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are blue lights a sign of, in the narrator’s experience?
2. What interrupts the discussion the narrator is having with Isobel about Andrew Martin’s relationship with his mother?
3. Who is the narrator’s audience?
4. How does the narrator injure himself in the house?
5. What does Andrew Martin say the proof of the Riemann Hypothesis does for humanity?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)