|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jared discover he has forgotten when he and Sebastian arrive back at his house after their nighttime ride to go check on Nana?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His keys.
(c) His mask.
(d) His pills.
2. What special family dish does Jared make for Sebastian and himself the morning after Sebastian moves in with the Whitcombs?
(a) A Whitcomb Omelette.
(b) A Whitcomb Pizza.
(c) A Whitcomb Salad.
(d) Scrambled Eggs Whitcomb.
3. Why does Sebastian refrain from putting the needle onto the record after he leaves Meredith's bed?
(a) He does not know how.
(b) He is afraid to damage the needle.
(c) Meredith tells him not to.
(d) It does not seem right without Jared there.
4. Who knocks on the door of Jared's room while he is sleeping in there alone since Jared is in the hospital?
(c) Mr. Whitcomb.
5. What does Jared tell Sebastian had been his and his dad's secret signal?
(a) Lights flickering twice.
(b) Two fingers being held in the air.
(c) Horns honking twice.
(d) Two knocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Janice talking on the phone when Sebastian arrives home from hanging posters with Meredith?
2. What does Meredith admit to being afraid of at the age of 17?
3. What is the only item Sebastian finds he can afford at the cafe he wanders into after Nana kicks him out of the house?
4. What is NOT one thing Sebastian mentions that Meredith smells like?
5. Where is The Rash's first gig set to take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sebastian apply his understanding of sorting to his and Jared's efforts within the songwriting process?
2. What does Janice reveal to Sebastian as the real reason for her role as a youth group leader at Immanuel Methodist Church?
3. What is Jared's reaction to Sebastian catching Meredith when Sebastian catches her after her fall from the balance beam and why?
4. What does Nana reveal she thinks has caused Sebastian to stay out all night when he returns from staying the night at Jared's house?
5. What are the qualities that Sebastian tells Meredith he likes about her when he calls her up the second time and does not know that it is him?
6. What is Sebastian's reaction to the realization that Nana has moved on with completing the geoscope project in his absence?
7. What is the big news Jared tells Sebastian about their band the day that Nana kicks Sebastian out of the house?
8. What does Sebastian realize about Buckminster Fuller's philosophy after he has his first sexual experience by touching Meredith's breast?
9. For what task does Sebastian tell Meredith that he requires her help?
10. What clues does the author provide during the photographer's visit to the dome that suggest the outcome will not be a positive one when the article comes out?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)