1. According to Nana, the universe is sending a certain thing to people every day. What does she say the universe is sending?
2. In what season does the novel's story begin?
3. In what town do Sebastian and Nana live?
4. What is different about Sebastian and Nana's home in relation to the other homes in town?
5. For what purpose does Sebastian regularly scale his house using suction cups?
6. For what purpose do the Whitcombs arrive at Sebastian and Nana's house the first time they come?
This section contains 5,288 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)