|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of shape composes Sebastian and Nana's geodesic dome?
(c) Isoceles triangles.
(d) Equilateral triangles.
2. Whom does Jared name as the first punk rocker?
(a) Marie Antoinette.
(c) Louis XIV.
(d) General Patton.
3. What side effect of his new medication does Jared admit to Sebastian upon Sebastian's first visit to the Whitcombs' house?
(a) It makes his ears ring.
(b) It makes his vision blurry.
(c) It gives him vertigo.
(d) It makes him have to go to the bathroom frequently.
4. Why does Sebastian tell Jared that his dad used to cut the lawn when Sebastian was young?
(a) A riding lawnmower.
(b) Nail clippers.
(c) A weed whacker.
(d) Gardening shears.
5. Nana tells Sebastian that he can be just like Buckminster Fuller and can help people become what adjective?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Sebastian and Nana's home in relation to the other homes in town?
2. What night of the week does Sebastian realize that he has inadvertently made plans with both Meredith and Jared for the same night?
3. What items does Jared tell Sebastian that Sebastian should be able to look at whenever he wants?
4. With whom is Janice talking on the phone when Sebastian arrives home from hanging posters with Meredith?
5. When Sebastian tries to call the dome and Nana finally picks up the phone, what name does she yell into the phone at who she believes is another person calling to harass her?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)