|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jared says he does not play his electric guitar at the church because it would make God so mad that He would have to take what action?
(a) Kill Jared.
(b) Send another flood.
(c) Strangle an angel.
(d) Blow up the chapel.
2. After his ejection from Harvard, Buckminster Fuller's parents had sent him to be an apprentice in a textiles factory in what Canadian province?
(a) British Columbia.
(d) The Northern Territories.
3. Though Jared had been told that it could take up to a year, about how long did his doctors tell him it would likely take for a new heart to become available for his transplant?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 60 days.
(c) 30 days.
(d) 6 months.
4. What reason does Janice give to the person on the other line for why Jared cannot come to the phone and talk?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is out with a friend.
(c) He is too weak to come downstairs.
(d) He is resting.
5. What does Janice instruct Meredith and Sebastian to eat for dinner when she drops them off at the Whitcombs' before going back to the hospital to stay with Jared?
(a) Hot dogs.
(b) Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
(c) Canned spaghetti.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sebastian first decides to disobey Nana by learning about punk rock music online, what subject does he continue to study across the room between web searches?
2. Jared tells Sebastian that if he says no to joining the band, he should not plan on doing what?
3. When Sebastian tries to call the dome and Nana finally picks up the phone, what name does she yell into the phone at who she believes is another person calling to harass her?
4. About what location does Nana ask Sebastian out of the blue whether he has ever visited, causing him to think she really is clairvoyant?
5. When Sebastian emerges from the dome after checking on Nana, what does Jared ask him if Nana is still doing?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)