|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sebastian calls Jared for the first time and Jared asks why he has called, what does Sebastian reveal to the reader that he then has the urge to do?
(a) Swear at Jared.
(b) Tell Jared his life story.
(c) Start crying.
(d) Hang up.
2. What does Nana hope her modification of the geodesic dome will achieve?
(a) It will remind others about the relationship between animals and humans.
(b) It will remind others about the relationship between God and the universe.
(c) It will remind others about the relationship between humans and Earth.
(d) It will remind others about the relationship between plants and animals.
3. Before their first band practice, what does Jared tell Sebastian that Janice wants him to do by the end of the month?
(a) Apologize to Meredith.
(b) Make a new friend.
(c) Come to church.
(d) Go back to school.
4. What lie does Sebastian tell Nana when he returns from his first visit to the Whitcombs' house?
(a) He does not want friends.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He is not lonely.
(d) He has altered the dome signs.
5. What action does Jared ask Sebastian to take so that he will not get caught smoking in his bedroom?
(a) Put a towel under the door.
(b) Tell him when Janice has driven away.
(c) Turn on the ceiling fan.
(d) Use room spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of shape composes Sebastian and Nana's geodesic dome?
2. One of Buckminster Fuller's visions was called a Cloud Nine. How did he define a Cloud Nine?
3. What technique within Buckminster Fuller's philosophy does Sebastian apply to the band's songwriting?
4. According to Nana, the universe is sending a certain thing to people every day. What does she say the universe is sending?
5. What side effect of his new medication does Jared admit to Sebastian upon Sebastian's first visit to the Whitcombs' house?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)