|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique within Buckminster Fuller's philosophy does Sebastian apply to the band's songwriting?
2. What does the strong vinegary odor in Jared's room turn out to be?
3. For what purpose does Nana first ask Sebastian to purchase paint in town?
(a) To change the signs for tourists.
(b) To paint the kitchen cabinets.
(c) To paint the countries of the world on their home.
(d) To paint the fence.
4. What does Janice do when she drops off Sebastian at the dome for the first time that makes Sebastian wonder how often other families touch each other?
(a) Shakes his hand.
(b) Puts a hand on his shoulder.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Kisses his cheek.
5. When Nana finally explains the reason why she believes they cannot stay open for tourists after her stroke, what does she say is the reason?
(a) Sebestian does not have the necessary aptitude for teaching.
(b) She is moving to Chile.
(c) The city has revoked their permits to operate a business.
(d) The heating bill has risen too high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that runs a less than flattering story about the geodesic dome?
2. When Sebastian tries to call the dome and Nana finally picks up the phone, what name does she yell into the phone at who she believes is another person calling to harass her?
3. What kind of plan does Sebastian tell Jared he has when he sends an email accepting Jared's offer to a position in Jared's band?
4. What object is present in the framed photographs of Nana and Sebastian's house that Sebastian says no one ever notices unless he points it out?
5. When Nana is allowed to go home after three days in the hospital, what are her first words to Sebastian after she calls his name in the night?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)