|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What denomination is the church to which the Whitcomb family belongs?
2. For what sole purpose does Nana keep an active phone line in the house?
(a) In case of calls from prospective tourists.
(b) For medical emergencies.
(c) For the comforting sound of its infrequent rings.
(d) To call out for pizza.
3. According to Nana, the universe is sending a certain thing to people every day. What does she say the universe is sending?
(c) Creative inspiration.
(d) Puzzles to solve.
4. What does Janice do when she drops off Sebastian at the dome for the first time that makes Sebastian wonder how often other families touch each other?
(a) Puts a hand on his shoulder.
(b) Hugs him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Kisses his cheek.
5. What is Jared's answer when Sebastian asks him for theories about whether Sid had stabbed Nancy or not?
(a) Nancy killed Sid.
(b) Sid was too cool to be a murderer.
(c) Sid was framed.
(d) It is one of life's mysteries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Jared name as the first punk rocker?
2. When Sebastian first decides to disobey Nana by learning about punk rock music online, what subject does he continue to study across the room between web searches?
3. When Sebastian receives an email from Jared after his first visit to the Whitcombs' house, what does Jared write that he will do if Sebastian ever tries to touch him again?
4. One of Buckminster Fuller's visions was called a Cloud Nine. How did he define a Cloud Nine?
5. What does Nana hope her modification of the geodesic dome will achieve?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)