|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nana tells Sebastian that he can be just like Buckminster Fuller and can help people become what adjective?
2. In what town do Sebastian and Nana live?
(a) South Branch.
(b) North Branch.
(c) West Branch.
(d) East Branch.
3. What emotion does Sebastian finally realize he has been feeling in the cramped area beneath his ribs?
4. When Nana finally explains the reason why she believes they cannot stay open for tourists after her stroke, what does she say is the reason?
(a) The heating bill has risen too high.
(b) She is moving to Chile.
(c) Sebestian does not have the necessary aptitude for teaching.
(d) The city has revoked their permits to operate a business.
5. When Nana has a stroke, how long does Sebastian tell the reader it takes the ambulance to arrive after Janice Whitcomb calls 911?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 14 minutes.
(d) 8 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nana's legal first name?
2. What brand of cigarettes does Jared smoke?
3. What is the only word Sebastian recognizes from the first punk song Jared ever plays for him?
4. For what sole purpose does Nana keep an active phone line in the house?
5. What band's first album does Jared play for Sebastian just after he warns him to prepare for "having his shit rocked"? (21)
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)