|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Sebastian regularly scale his house using suction cups?
(a) To frighten the neighbors.
(b) To engage in photography.
(c) To look through the telescope on the roof.
(d) To clean off the bird droppings.
2. What kind of plan does Sebastian tell Jared he has when he sends an email accepting Jared's offer to a position in Jared's band?
3. When Sebastian calls Jared for the first time and Jared asks why he has called, what does Sebastian reveal to the reader that he then has the urge to do?
(a) Swear at Jared.
(b) Start crying.
(c) Hang up.
(d) Tell Jared his life story.
4. After his ejection from Harvard, Buckminster Fuller's parents had sent him to be an apprentice in a textiles factory in what Canadian province?
(a) British Columbia.
(c) The Northern Territories.
5. During the time Sebastian works on the Geoscope with Nana during the day, what does he do at night?
(a) Practices the bass.
(b) Dreams about Meredith.
(c) Conducts web searches about punk music.
(d) Searches for pictures of his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Buckminster Fuller's visions was called a Cloud Nine. How did he define a Cloud Nine?
2. When Jared reveals to Sebastian that he has known all afternoon that Sebastian is returning to the dome, who does he say told him the news?
3. For how many years has Janice worked at the Immanuel Methodist Church?
4. When Jared chastises the record store clerk for not knowing who The Rash are, where does he suggest he look for a job instead of a music store?
5. What two qualities does Sebastian pronounce as making for a good song topic?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)