|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sebastian interpret the Whitcombs' silence during his last breakfast with them?
(a) As a sign of anger.
(b) As a goodbye.
(c) As a compliment.
(d) As a sign of sadness.
2. What two qualities does Sebastian pronounce as making for a good song topic?
(a) Poignant and fearless.
(b) Mean and aggressive.
(c) Large and noisy.
(d) Small and precise.
3. When Nana is allowed to go home after three days in the hospital, what are her first words to Sebastian after she calls his name in the night?
(a) "Your parents would be proud" (30).
(b) "I am yours" (30).
(c) "Carry on without me" (30).
(d) "You are mine" (30).
4. Sebastian describes watching Jared during their second song and says that Jared absorbs the sounds of the crowd like they are what?
5. What does Jared tell Sebastian had been his and his dad's secret signal?
(a) Two fingers being held in the air.
(b) Two knocks.
(c) Horns honking twice.
(d) Lights flickering twice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first record store that Sebastian ever visits in his life?
2. Nana tells Sebastian that an education means knowing how to do what?
3. Before their first band practice, what does Jared tell Sebastian that Janice wants him to do by the end of the month?
4. What does Jared call his and Sebastian's act that causes Lindsey to give them a sincere thumbs-up sign backstage?
5. Where does Jared get the money to print the band's second round of posters in color?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)