|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What denomination is the church to which the Whitcomb family belongs?
2. Whom does Jared name as the first punk rocker?
(a) General Patton.
(b) Louis XIV.
(c) Marie Antoinette.
3. One of Buckminster Fuller's visions was called a Cloud Nine. How did he define a Cloud Nine?
(a) A state of pure bliss.
(b) A puffy pastry that would raise one's IQ.
(c) A terrible nuclear explosion.
(d) A heated, levitating domicile.
4. What is NOT one reason the Greater Intellect cites when it tells Buckminster Fuller that he should not commit suicide?
(a) He does not have the right to kill himself.
(b) He is important to the universe.
(c) He would be hurting others.
(d) He is too strong a swimmer to drown himself.
5. In what town do Sebastian and Nana live?
(a) East Branch.
(b) South Branch.
(c) North Branch.
(d) West Branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Nana cite for the need to get more money coming into the household?
2. What does Nana cite as the reason that she had not attended Buckminster Fuller's funeral?
3. When Nana is allowed to go home after three days in the hospital, what are her first words to Sebastian after she calls his name in the night?
4. What type of shape composes Sebastian and Nana's geodesic dome?
5. What item does Nana name as Sebastian's sales quota for the day the Whitcombs arrive?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)