|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one reason the Greater Intellect cites when it tells Buckminster Fuller that he should not commit suicide?
(a) He would be hurting others.
(b) He does not have the right to kill himself.
(c) He is too strong a swimmer to drown himself.
(d) He is important to the universe.
2. What does Jared do when Sebastian reaches out to touch Jared's scar?
(a) Backs away.
(b) Grabs his hand.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Yells loudly for his mom.
3. When Sebastian calls Jared for the first time and Jared asks why he has called, what does Sebastian reveal to the reader that he then has the urge to do?
(a) Start crying.
(b) Tell Jared his life story.
(c) Swear at Jared.
(d) Hang up.
4. For what purpose does Nana first ask Sebastian to purchase paint in town?
(a) To paint the countries of the world on their home.
(b) To paint the kitchen cabinets.
(c) To change the signs for tourists.
(d) To paint the fence.
5. Buckminster Fuller thought that the largest problem with the planet Earth was that it did not come with what?
(a) A caretaker.
(b) An instruction booklet.
(c) An implosion button.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Though Jared had been told that it could take up to a year, about how long did his doctors tell him it would likely take for a new heart to become available for his transplant?
2. Where is The Rash's first gig set to take place?
3. What brand of cigarettes does Jared smoke?
4. When Jared asks Sebastian to start a band with him, he says he needs somebody who will do what he says, not someone with a real what?
5. In what state do Nana and Sebastian live?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)