|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before they begin their first band practice, what simile does Sebastian use to describe the sounds their instruments make one they are plugged in?
(a) Like crickets.
(b) Like praying mantises.
(c) Like cicadas.
(d) Like katydids.
2. Jared tells Sebastian that the whole country is on pills and that is how they are kept as what?
3. What tune is Jared humming while he is unconscious and is being carried to the van during his rejection episode?
(a) Green Fuzz.
(b) Life on Mars.
(c) Teenagers From Mars.
(d) I Wanna Be Your Dog.
4. What action does Jared ask Sebastian to take so that he will not get caught smoking in his bedroom?
(a) Put a towel under the door.
(b) Tell him when Janice has driven away.
(c) Turn on the ceiling fan.
(d) Use room spray.
5. What chord does Jared tell Sebastian is the best guitar chord of all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jared tell Sebastian had been his and his dad's secret signal?
2. With whom is Janice talking on the phone when Sebastian arrives home from hanging posters with Meredith?
3. What does Sebastian say about how Meredith's hand feels when he takes it on their walk home from hanging the first round of posters?
4. What band does Jared say he and Sebastian sound "kind of like" (148) when they play their first notes together during practice?
5. How long had it actually taken to receive a heart for Jared's heart transplant?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)