1. According to Nana, the universe is sending a certain thing to people every day. What does she say the universe is sending?
(a) Puzzles to solve.
(c) Creative inspiration.
2. In what season does the novel's story begin?
3. In what town do Sebastian and Nana live?
(a) West Branch.
(b) East Branch.
(c) South Branch.
(d) North Branch.
4. What is different about Sebastian and Nana's home in relation to the other homes in town?
(a) It is ten stories tall.
(b) It is a glass dome.
(c) It is made of metal.
(d) It is octagonal in shape.
5. For what purpose does Sebastian regularly scale his house using suction cups?
(a) To look through the telescope on the roof.
(b) To clean off the bird droppings.
(c) To frighten the neighbors.
(d) To engage in photography.
6. For what purpose do the Whitcombs arrive at Sebastian and Nana's house the first time they come?
(a) To take photographs for the local newspaper.
(b) As part of a cleaning crew.
(c) To sell homeowners' insurance.
(d) As tourists.
This section contains 5,288 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)